Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey!Guys well yeah i agree that Hrthik and Mayank are both handsome,wanna see Mayank in person tho.

Already seen Hrithik in person,lol hez so skinny!Daim wish I hadn't seen him at the airport lol lol .It was so funny I was funnily enough headed for a toilet break whilst sitting bored ,in the waiting lounge at Mumbai airport.Lol I make my way,slowly to the toilet ,looking around and then he enters right in from the gate with his little troop of bodyguards holding his bags!He had his sunnies on,lol inside in the airport hehe,was wearing jeans and a brown shirt.Dam his sunnies,I was abt to yell coz I couldn't see his eyes!

I was like standing there staring at him,(I was the first person to notice him)He is so dam it tall,and like lean!lol lol,then afterwards the whole lounge was going hallballu!
He went and sat in the V.I.P lounge.

My sis had an even funnier experience she was reading a book,and was basically bored saw a guy approaching wanted to check him out,looks up and its Hrithik she like dropped her book onto the floor and was like staring at him,he like walked right past her!

Then afterwards before boarding,whilst we were doing that he comes and asks the person who was boarding people.
"how long till boarding?"
After 5 mins he baords in.I swear that like totally made my day!Hehe since I was like missing my cousins soo much.
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omggg u met hrithik!! how cool is that! awesomeee
i would love to meet him, but i would love to meet mayank more! lol its gud that we have this chat club, the dev team got so mad at us by the FF lol
hmm what else to talk about?? man i want mayank to come back soon, its so not cool without him. he is like the star of dmg:P
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

heyllo ppl
may i join u;lll😳

preeti
naam tho suna hi hoga😆

Lolz....Heya Preeti !! Will add u in the main members list !!
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan_ankita

gosh we have been banned from chatting at the fanfics... 😆 lol!!! oye appy kya club banaya hain yaar... the crackheadz.... 😆 !! tu toh yahape sabse badi cracky hain!! ehehe...

Teehee !!!😆
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namrata_12

omggg u met hrithik!! how cool is that! awesomeee

i would love to meet him, but i would love to meet mayank more! lol its gud that we have this chat club, the dev team got so mad at us by the FF lol
hmm what else to talk about?? man i want mayank to come back soon, its so not cool without him. he is like the star of dmg:P

Yeah I totally agree,like sucks without Mayank!I would love to meet him!It would be like a dream come true!
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Hey Appu!
I'm here now!Btw read my update?
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_dmg_armaan

Hey Appu!

I'm here now!Btw read my update?

Yupz...Loved it !! I commented too !!

OMG ! U put me in yur FF ? How sweet !!
Edited by I-luv-Mayank - 15 years ago
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

haha yeah I put you in my FF,lolz coz you put me in yours!waise I miss Mayank...I am gna watch today's epi lol read the update and its funni!

0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_dmg_armaan

haha yeah I put you in my FF,lolz coz you put me in yours!waise I miss Mayank...I am gna watch today's epi lol read the update and its funni!

* sigh *....I miss him a LOT too..Wish he comes bak or joins an another serial !!
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Btw omg I forgot to tell you that I met Hrithik lol go back a few pages and read the incident it was last year lol lol since we were talking about it,thought I would mention it!