Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeIN

Hello everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congratulations to all for the new FC.๐Ÿ‘

I want to why I always fall in  short of words when it comes to Harshad or his FC.Misty you have done a very god job.I loved the theme.Tara zameen par...He IS a star on earth....a shining star .Majestic yet so simply.I wish him all the very best for the new year.

Misty loved all the siggies u have have used and also the way you have described everything.

prii check ur PM

Thanks Nein... Check Page 1 tomorrow for sure.... it will be updated with more siggys, videos etc...
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
how did he get out of da house with other way as every one was present in da main hall only.
-Anusha- thumbnail
Hello guys here r the Lucknow auditions pics (credit-khushi)..Harshad is damn cute in black me drooling over him..wanna join me..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜
Yeh ladka kho aur kitna Fan following chaihiye yaar..Harshu once come and see FC and then say that u dont have fans..๐Ÿ˜‰

Actually i missed this i even donno that he came in NB yesterday..

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

how did he get out of da house with other way as every one was present in da main hall only.

ya swati even i thought that..If Prem gone through main door then i am sure that gay3 will surely catch him but how comes to left the house ? no body saw him going?
feliz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

Time for sherlock homes to get in touch.... Unravelling the mystery : Is Gaurav Prem

Clue 1 : Gaurav feels Heers pain and they both start dancing

Clue 2 : Gaurav sees Heer at the train Station and conveniently decides to ignore her. Gives a knowing look when the dupatta falls on him

Clue 3 : Gaurav saves Heer in his room

ok, more coming up , let me think...

If any one has more clues.. please post!!

Does gaurav touching Gayatri mom's feet in the pretext of fixing the wire come under the clues??
And also ' Preet picks up the coin from gaurav foot print
                 ' He offers hanky to heer ???
As us said preet can be the one who'll spot him and bring him to the house .
I think (m kinda sure)  Heer wont marry RR if they were to get married that would have happened 
 long back ....and Prem will save her like he did before..
Edited by NeIN - 15 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

see priya, if he is faking ML or has ML, then his character has to be totally different from Prem so that people dont think that he is Prem. I have a feeling that Gayrav/Prem is not actualy money minded and is saving money for the family... Gauravs entire expressions are giving him away... The pysche is still the same - cant see any one hurt... the essence is still the same....misty may be u r right he is saving the money for family lekin lallu se hi maang if he knows ke juneja's r facing money problem why will he ask 40000 from lallu n CD bhi nahin diya n  wht abt i don't care attitude

We think he has ML or is hum shakal simply because we cant relate to the character right now because we are used to seeing a perfect premhaan yeh toh sahi kaha we r used 2 see perfect prem cute,caring,loving,simple,perfect son -brother-lover-mama๐Ÿ˜›an allounder prem๐Ÿ˜‰

A Mothers heart is the best judge and her instincts never lie. Gayatri instinct right are telling her that this is her son, whether it was when he touches her feet, while removing the wire or then when it was when he trips on the stairs (purposefully).okay i will see both the scenes again 2 observe gayatri's reaction n prem\gaurav ke harkatoon ko observe karne ke liye๐Ÿ˜‰

Areee take a look at my clues... and suggest more clues.. I am sure we will resolve this mystery faster than BT =- that reminds me I have to update my FF... i saw even i agree with u in rajasthan i was also confident he was faking ML he reached wherever RR took heer n saving heer but with past 2 weeks episodes n gaurav ko thoda aur character dikhaya toh i m konfuseeed big time๐Ÿคช

Preet & Meher went out for dinner, thanks to his salary...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, yeah its a a bt serial... I think I have to critisize these writers only...They only seem to pull their socks whwn they are criticized...but the sindoor scene was fabulous...and the gaurav and gayatri meeting was fab too... trust me, I couldnt of thought of this...
Lalu is a very person right now who has no zest to live for life and believe me when gaurav will see lalit, thats the time it will known if he is faking ML or then has ML..wohi toh destructives leave so many bloopers in the epi but im glad atleast story is moving gaurav saw prem's pic n as per the promo he will now cum again n again in juneja house 2 unfold the mystery behind the pics that's when heer will see him n run behind him n background saying "mein woh nahin jiski tumhe talash hai"๐Ÿ˜›

Gaurav and smoke ha ha ha ha... did you see the way the cigarrete was put in the mouth...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Gaurav took the cigarette to stop gayatri, I think because he couldnt pretend any more and OH MY GOD, the biggest Clue... when gaurab goes to get water, how the hell did he know where the kitchen was!!!!haila so true how did gaurav know ki kitchen kahan hai ๐Ÿ˜†

okay now me will look n find more n more clues 2 hunt our prem๐Ÿ˜›

misty can u give me the mink of ur FF๐Ÿ˜Š

Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeIN

Does gaurav touching Gayatri mom's feet in the pretext of fixing the wire come under the clues??
And also ' Preet picks up the coin from gaurav foot print
                 ' He offers hanky to heer ???
U still think he is faking ML after hearing what he was saying in his mind....??
As us said preet can be the one who'll spot him and bring him to the house .
I think (m kinda sure)  Heer wont marry RR if they were to get married that would have happened 
 long back ....and Prem will save her like he did before..

nina the hanky scene n preet picking up the coin n the ram chants in the background n even in wednesday's scene as always gayatri was asking mannat from god as shown in FB prem cums here gaurav cums๐Ÿ˜ƒthey way he fought with that guy who hit the car n he was a lil shocked why gayatri saved him

well seems prem hi hai gaurav but whether he is faking ML ya he is actually having ML destructives r playing with our minds n confusing us more by giving mixed reactions from prem 2 situations

priya

Iriss thumbnail
here harshad in lucknow auditions thanx 2 khushi for the video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7NLHOQdxO0

chalo me leaving now

bye misty n nina

priya

Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
here r the pics again thanx 2 khushi enjoy!

priya