Mahesh Manjrekar is the next big TV villain - Arti

Itxhiet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Mahesh Manjrekar is the next big TV villain

...he'll be followed by Jimmy Shergill
By Buzz18 . Jan 07, 2009

Zee TV has decided to mirror the anxiety of women who are subjected to ill treatment by the miscreants of society. The channel will soon launch a show that lays bare the evil intents of the criminals of the society and highlights the contribution of the police force, the crime branch and the homicidal department during these attacks.

Titled Monica Mogre Case Files, the show is the channel's personification of a brave woman cop who stands in the face of adversity. It is the chase between the killer and the cop that makes the story thrilling and spine tingling as Monica takes great risks and fights all odds to catch the dangerous killers who pose a great threat to the society.

And what's exciting is that Mahesh Manjrekar will be essaying the negative lead in the first series of the show. He will be soon followed by Jimmy Shergill in the next. According to Zee TV Business Head Tarun Mehra, they have "a solid line up of negative characters to give the required impetus to our storylines."

The weekend show debuts on January 10, 2009, Saturday and Sunday at 8:30 pm IST.

Source: 

http://buzz18.in.com/news/tv/mahesh-manjrekar-is-the-next-big-tv-villain/108021/0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he is excellent as villain
mahalaxmik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have watched only the first episode. I loved Mahesh Manjrekar as the villain. He has done a very good job.
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i luv this show!! and Mahesh is an awesome villain!
ana2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I get scared when he looks at the camera.He is superb.