shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Papu her son Gosh she was so fnny !! That Shekhaar did'nt know Mona then it struck him !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
But what Divyatold was rueusk gaadi  u turn lekar waapas Punjab pe aa jatha hai !!!
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just watched it on mute.....what Shekhar?? Yahaan bhi?? 😃
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
mona was superb...great acting....poor papu😆
ShajitFan06 thumbnail
I totally loved her, she is sooo funny😆 and some how soo sweet at the same time😃
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont like it when they crack jokes on each other like Divya's crack on Mona and Rakhi or even Shweta's on Mona!
shanti05 thumbnail
Yeah that part is getting too much they shud do it outside the contestant cirlce !! Coz the way Rakhi was annoyed thankfully Mona's was she herself was kidding but this cud happen again !! The cud do it on imaginary people and say it @ he begning of the show
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
yes i feel they should not make comments on fellow participants.. its just not proper, toh kya hua if its a comedy,, why make fun of ones personal apearance n all... even If Mona took it in her stride sportingly.. she must have felt bad..
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I haven't seen Divya's act, but Shweta's was definitely not in good taste. Before making fun of Mona's apperance she should take a good look at herself in the mirror.