Remixes Vs. Originals

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Do you like remixes better, or do you like the originals. I personally like the originals. The remixes really are just stealing songs and adding a different beat.

What do you think about remixes and originals? Should remixes be allowed, or banned?

Originally posted by PixieDust91

Do you like remixes better, or do you like the originals. I personally like the originals. The remixes really are just stealing songs and adding a different beat.

What do you think about remixes and originals? Should remixes be allowed, or banned?

Haaaanjiii!! I agree with you..!!!

The originals is betta!😃

YummY😛

I think remixes are a good thing because, most people our age dont really liten to old songs, and through remixes, they actually get a chance to listen to songs their parents/grandparents used to listen to!!!
I loved remixes before, but after my dad made me listen to the originals, I thought the remixes were embarrassment to the original.
I like remix but only if I like the songs if not I like originals😊
My opinion is that if you like the remixed version of the song - then you don't like the real version - bcos a remixed song is DIFFERENT and it is STOLEN!! Originals are the way to go ...
I love original songs..I am big time fan of originals.. i hate loud music, too much bang bang and wild instruments ..i usually prefere subtle music so thats why i like original.
some remixes are good, but other remixes are not so nice to hear. but mostly i would prefer originals.
I personally like remixes better.

I don't know but for me the older songs kinda get boring but with remixes I usually just end up listening to the song becasue of the beat- which makes me end up listening to the song- which leads me to like the original aswell
... so remix rules!! 😉
(but original is also cool)