Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Insanity

But yes, she is looking like a princess. 😍 I even smelled smoke in the bolly section.. but then again, when don't I...?

p.s. almost all the topics seem to be about Deepu! and there's some new pictures.. let me post 'em here.

Oh! I see fire too. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Aww. Tashu said she'll come back once she's back to the U.S.

Did you listen to Anu Malik's composition? I was like, wow. Anu has always been a jerk! haha. But it was nice to see that side of him.

I didn't know that Deepika played basketball too.

By the way guys, someone opened a thread in bolly section appreciating Deepika...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1106430

Originally posted by: veryuniquestyle

This is not fair seriously😭😭 why is she so beautiful? That's not fair😑😭 she's so beautiful. I love this pic. It reminded me of the OSO crazen that I had before. That crazyness came back again.

Where did u find these pics kully?  there is so many deep topics on bolly section, I just can't go thru all of them u knowπŸ₯±

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know! They are from the bolly section too. This is the newest one so. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm thinking about Stopping going to bolly section because I disagree with everyone...lol  I like a place where everyone agrees with me...hehe

thats why I like visiting this deepika fc cuz everyone is on the same page.

btw post more premiere pics kully... I haven't seen them or post a link where it has the premiere pics please

Terenaina thumbnail
I'm going to copy that deepika style of hers. Wear those same jewerly... but I'll wait for a wedding party to come soon so I can look like deepika there...LOL
@Aishu: haha. At least we have this fc where everyone agrees on almost everything and we can relate and talk about deepu all we want!
Can I share these too? It's Akki.. doesn't he look so happy? ⭐️

Look at all those people taking pictures on their phones.. I would do that too. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Insanity - 15 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Aki is like the hottest guy ever. He's 40+ but he still looks like 28+, I love he's hotness. You can tell Aki is happy because happy people never gets old...LOL

I can't wait to see CCTC now... YAY
Terenaina thumbnail
where is Cha?  I want to know if she's going to the premiere or not