rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Salaam Namaste aur Sat Sri Akal Everyone🤗

I'm back with another update. How are you? I missed you guys sooo much. Been active for the past few days because my cousin is over and I have an exam on Saturday. Anyway....on to today's update. Sorry for doing it so late. Had issues with the internet. Enjoy. Sorry for any mistakes

Kamla goes to Shah ji's house and Rano's worried about what Kamla might do and hopes that everything's alright. Kamla is with Sukhi and the cops, saying that Guddo married Sukhi and since she's an adult, the marriage is legal and that they have come to take Guddo with them. The cop says that he wants to ask Guddo is it's true but Vicky says that Guddo's sleeping and to come tomorrow. Kamla doesn't listen and tries to get Ranbir to call Guddo saying that Sukhi loves her and Ranbir understands love. She starts calling Guddo and Shah ji tells the officer to leave as Guddo's sleeping or else he'll have to kick them out. Kamla says she just wants to see her daughter-in-laws face and that she'll leave after. She then tells Sukhi to call Guddo who calls her quietly, but then says her name louder after Kamla tells him to(I loved the look on Sukhi's face when he was calling Guddo. He was clearly terrified to proclaim is so called love for Guddo😆 Honestly it looked like he was gonna cry)

Guddo wakes up hearing Sukhi's voice. Shanno tries to stop her but she runs out the door and into Sukhi's arms (Honestly the family is never able stop one person now are they? How hard is it to look after one person?). He tells him and Kamla that she waited so long for them to come and that each day she'd wait for him in her bridal clothes. She then notices the bruises on his face and asks who hit him. She tells Sukhi to tell her and that Vicky will beat up the guy who hit Sukhi (😆 This part was just oo funny to me. I doubt Vicky would want to beat himself up. That would be funny to watch, Vicky hitting himself😆). Kamla tells her to forget and then notices the Guddo has a fever. She tells Guddo that she'll take Guddo to her house and take care of her. Shah ji gets mad and said that Guddo isn't going with them. Rajinder tells Shah ji to calm down that he'll talk to them (He was more lines then Dharam. I just noticed that. I wonder why it was important to have 4 brothers anyway...they should expand Dharam's role a bit. Not fair to him) but Kamla says that she doesn't want to talk to them.

Rano's in the kitchen cutting onions and wonders what Gurcharan's wife is accusing Ranbir's famly of (I love how she refers to Kamla as her father's wife instead of her mother.Can never get tired of listening to that). She decides to call Gurcharan but dismisses the idea since she doesn't want him to worry. She then decides to call Ranbir but just then the phone rings and it turns out to be Gurcharan. He asks her what's wrong and she lies saying nothing. He then asks where Kamla is and just than Nimmi comes. Rano hangs up saying she'll call back. Nimmi tells her that she can't believe they got accused for stealing and that this is all because of Sukhi and Guddo's wedding and it's Kamla's fault. Rano tells Nimmi how Kamla says it's Rano's fault because Shah ji's family is mad that Rano loves Ranbir (Omg. You have got to be kidding me. Rano loving Ranbir is the problem? Sukhi marrying Guddo is what caused this! Ranbir's family was against the marriage even before Ranbir and Rano found each other. Remember the way Preet insulted Kamla? I'll never forget that day. Anyway...Shah ji is basically against poor people so it wouldn't make a difference if it was Rano's fault or Sukhi (Kamla #2/K2) and Kamla's (K). At least Rano never eloped with Ranbir or take advantage of someone *cough* K + K2 *cough*). Nimmi tells Rano to stop blaming herself because it's not her fault and the one who's at fault doesn't care at all. Nimmi then asks Rano where Kamla is and she tells Nimmi that Kamla's at Ranbir's house.

Kamla says that she's taking Guddo as now Guddo's real home is her husband's home and that she doesn't belong in this house anymore and they should just let Guddo go with her. Guddo agrees saying that Shah ji said she could go when Sukhi came with his family. Kamla tells her to get her clothes and Guddo tells Sukhi to come with her. Vicky stands in front of them and stops them (I'm starting to like Vicky more now. The way he stopped them, gotta admit, style hain. He's the only one out of the 4 brothers (since Ranbir seems to be buying the crap Kamla's telling him) who's doing something about it, even if he is taking matters into his own hands). Ranbir tells Guddo to go with Biji while he talks to Sukhi. Kamla tells Shah ji to count the jewellery before sending Guddo or else they'll blame them for stealing again. Vicky says that they don't need to since it's already been proven.

Nimmi asks Rano why Kamla went there and she replies she doesn't know but Kamla shouldn't have gone there. Rano continues saying that matters will just become worse and that she's scared. Nimmi tries to calm her down and tells her to sit but Rano refuses saying she has to finish all the chores before they come home as Kamla will be upset when she comes back and she'll take her anger out on Rano (Aww poor Rano😭 Always having to face Kamla's anger). Nimmi decides to help Rano (Don't you just love Nimmi? She's always there for Rano when Rano needs her. She's an amazing friend😊). While helping, some ladies pass by and comment on how Rano's family was accused of theft (I swear some people have nothing better to do then gossip. They should just mind their own business😡). Nimmi tells Rano not to care about they say but Rano says she does care as now because of that, Gurcharan walks with his head down in shame. She says she can tolerate everything except Gurcharan's insult. She says that Gurcharan taught her to always face problems head on and that whatever Gurcharan does, she will too. Gullu hears this and say that if Gurcharan steals someone's jewellery then you will too. He says that if she wanted jewellery then he would've brought it for, as after he marries her that's what he'll do (Yeh namuna kahan se agaya🤢). Rano tells him to get lost and that she won't marry him. Gullu says that forget about a prince, no one in Derabassi will come. Rano leaves and Nimmi tells Gullu to forget about marrying Rano as Rano will marry some prince and she'll send him the invitation first (I LOVE NIMMI! 👏👏👏 That was just too good. Love how she basically tells him off. She's so cool😎).

Ranbir tells Shah ji to let Guddo go with Sukhi as Guddo accepts him and will be happy with him and that they know very well what happens when Guddo's away from Sukhi (Ranbir, Ranbir, Ranbir. Stop listening to what Kamla's saying. It's not true. They're all lies. Poor guy is so gullible. Or maybe it's cuz he can't bear to see Guddo sad...). Vicky tells him to be quiet and says it's his fault as he bailed them out and Preet will be furious when she finds out and that it's the first time the police have come to this house. He tells Ranbir to tell them to leave but Ranbir tries to explain to Vicky and ends up being silenced by Shah ji. Vicky tells the officer that Guddo is still a child and doesn't understand what marriage means and that Kamla's lying, Guddo didn't get married and that Kamla and Sukhi are taking advantage of her innocence (Even though Vicky's the one lying about Guddo getting married, I don't care. I love how he's trying so hard to kick Kamla out. I also love how he's the only one speaking up while Dharam and Rajinder just watch😆). Kamla says she has a witness and calls the pundit who performed the wedding rituals. Vicky says that he must've been bribed by Kamla and to leave (Vicky and his excuses. You gotta love em😆). Just then Guddo comes with Biji and Kamla says she wants to hear from Guddo. Shah ji says that Guddo won't answer any questions and to leave. Ranbir agrees with Shah ji and tells the police to leave(😲 He agreed? Whoa. Totally did not expect that). After they cops leave, Kamla calls them all liars and Guddo starts crying. Ranbir goes to Guddo and tries to console her saying that even though she has four brothers whom she used to tie rachis on, she's crying and that's the biggest defeat for them. He tells her to stop crying and that he'll fulfil his duty. Ranbir tells Guddo that she'll go to her house and he'll send her off right now (Honestly I loved that line. Would've loved it more if Ranbir didn't agree to send her off or if Sukhi actually loved Guddo...).

Pre-cap: Shah ji says that Ranbir has a lot of courage for sending Guddo with Kamla

This is my first time seeing the new Ranbir. Honestly, he's doing a good job acting and all, but I just can't picture him as Ranbir. It's too weird. And it's now 1:30 a.m. where I live (11:30 p.m. on IF). Good night😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ravjot.I watch the show but read your update of same episodes whenever possible.They are fun to read.Love your comments.

And ya the fourth brother Mahindra has suddenly found his voice.He has more lines than Dharam.Dharam spoke in only one episode when they went to Rano's house to arrest the family.😆I think these two are there in the show because of Shanno and Manno.😆
Lekshmi93 thumbnail
You're really great...It's just superb👏..Thanks..I missed the episode coz of exams and thought I'll have to wait till Monday...😃
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks you guys😊 Yeah I think so too Devashree. Manno and Shanno are awesome. Especially Shanno.