Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Part 14 

Sunshine got a text message from Kunal. He wrote, "Why you never replied to my last message?" Sunshine said, "I was busy." Kunal wrote back saying, "Your too busy to even text me back."  Sunshine still having a crush on Kunal, had to respond back to his texts. She still gets butterflies in her stomach whenever he talks to her or whenever she sees him around. Even though he's a jerk, Sunshine has a hard time forgetting about him. Kunal texting her made her believe that he likes her. She was flying high with love in the air..

Sunshine asked Kunal if he has a crush on a girl.
Kunal says, "Girls have a crush on me. I don't have a crush on them."  Sunshine told him, "Your being way too over confident."
Kunal, "LOL oh." Than Sunshine repeats that crush question and than he says he has a crush on her but also have a crush on another girl.
Sunshine didn't know what to say to the stupid jerk. So she didn't reply back. Kunal text back saying, "What's wrong?"  Sunshine said, "Nothing."  Kunal: "Are you sure?"  Sunshine said, "yeah whatever." 

Sunshine feeling heartbroken that she felt for he's tricks again, didn't know a smart way to trash him with words. So she made a decision to never text him back. Whenever she sees him, if his talking to her, never talk to him back. Just ignore him like he never exists.

Sunshine feeling upset but she blames herself for keep falling for this jerk and immature person. But Sunshine wonders who the other girl he likes is. She didn't know who the girl is but she feels insecure to if that girl might be more beautiful or smarter than her and that's why he also likes her.

Sunshine wonders if she had her magic mirror, would she even had these problems that she's having now
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for finally updating ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ I like it.. not much happened this time.. I hope sunshine finds the right guy soon instead of falling for these jerks. I loved this chaper yaar but to be honest--dnt take this personally-- i think you should work on your writing. like making it sound more as if you were reading it to someone.. use verbs and adjectives n stuff ๐Ÿ˜› use proper english na. anyways update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Terenaina thumbnail
Thanks yaar.  I'm writing the story by using how people normally talk. I don't know if I can get better at writting but I'll try...lol
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah u finally updated!! Lovely part!!! Hopefully sunshine realises soon!!! Continues soon!

Terenaina thumbnail
okay will continue tomorrow inshallah with a happy story.....enough of the sad stories already lol
Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay! You updated! Wahoo!

Aww, poor Sunshine. Does Kunal like Meera? Just curious.

I think you're good at writing, just use seperate sentences for their lines.

Other then that you are an amazing author // writer x

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: SeliinaBaybee12

Yay! You updated! Wahoo!

Aww, poor Sunshine. Does Kunal like Meera? Just curious.

I think you're good at writing, just use seperate sentences for their lines.

Other then that you are an amazing author // writer x

We will find out who the other girl is in the next update๐Ÿ˜†

okay, will use seperate sentences for their lines thanks for the tip๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank you so much
MrMonster thumbnail
finally kunal's a jerk, a two-timing jerk, i fell bad for sunshine, i hope ladyluck appears from somewhere out of thin air..
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ladyluck is fine but we all know that she will have to learn that its not all about looks na ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: 090909as

finally kunal's a jerk, a two-timing jerk, i fell bad for sunshine, i hope ladyluck appears from somewhere out of thin air..

He is a big time jerk. I hate guys like him๐Ÿ˜†

yup surprise package of happiness coming soon๐Ÿ˜‰