8th Jan Updt: Indrajeets allegations!!

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Praphulla Pandey owned the show today! What a fantabulous job he did!! He is truly going out of the show with full glory! His eyes during his pooja to the goddess were all crazed and scary!  His interaction with Vibhishan uncle was just awesome!  Praphulla as Indrajeet showed all the pent up anger and emotions with his blazing eyes and his powerful words!! Bravo, Praphulla, that's all I can say!
Wow, Indrajeet will be gone on Monday!!  I hate the way they show the brutal mutilation of his body! They showed the same with KK chacha also!
But we have all become so attached to this brave Rakshasa, that it's going to be hard to let go!!
Thanks Sita for the fab update once more!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yup !!!! indrajeets brutal death scene wud b shown on monday !!!! exactly as it was shown with kumbhkaran !!!!

mondays episode wud b an emotional episode !!!! for all the praphull fans !!!😭

very well said mallika tht prahull is going from the show with full glory & all the claps for his powerful portrayal of indrajeet !!!!πŸ‘

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree Mallika di.....Praful Pandey did a superb job....his emotional acting skills were just outstanding.......It will be def sad to see him no longer in the show once he is killed.... ONce again sita, outstanding update.....i watched the show today finally after so long....and m already getting upset b/c no indrajeet after next week......😭
I do wish however, ankit can improve in his anger skills....he still sounds boyish....but still love the dude!!!!!πŸ˜†
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Suniti, you softie, awww, you love chote Ragunanthan, Lakshmanji-Ankit!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is a cute fellow, but from the beginning I have said that boy's anger needs to be more than just stare like he was hypnotized by a ghost!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ankit has been on the show for almost a year, but his emotions are not portrayed well! 

In the mean time, my favorite Rakshasa hero, oh, he was more than awesome, I will say super duper awesome!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Praphulla was the man in the show today!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I know we are all going to need some extra tissues handy to wipe off our tears the day our darling Indrajeet goes out!!😭😭😭It will be a major drama in this forum!! i am not looking forward to it at all!
We have requested Praphulla to come to the forum to post a personal message for his fans next week sometime!  He will definitely come and say something, hopefully in English too, so we non-Hindi speakers can understand!!  So eventhough we will be sad, we can look forward to his appearance!!😊  So stay strong kids, we will all be fine! We will have a nice send off for our hero!!
jingjing thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great Update Sita didi...thanx...conversation between Lakshman,indrajeet n vibhishan ji was marvelluos...i precape..they are showing indrajeet's death just like kk chacha...i wish Sagars indrajeet ki death ke pehle Ravan n indrajeet ke beech emotional conversation dikhaye..
jingjing thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Suniti, you softie, awww, you love chote Ragunanthan, Lakshmanji-Ankit!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is a cute fellow, but from the beginning I have said that boy's anger needs to be more than just stare like he was hypnotized by a ghost!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ankit has been on the show for almost a year, but his emotions are not portrayed well! 

In the mean time, my favorite Rakshasa hero, oh, he was more than awesome, I will say super duper awesome!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Praphulla was the man in the show today!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I know we are all going to need some extra tissues handy to wipe off our tears the day our darling Indrajeet goes out!!😭😭😭It will be a major drama in this forum!! i am not looking forward to it at all!
We have requested Praphulla to come to the forum to post a personal message for his fans next week sometime!  He will definitely come and say something, hopefully in English too, so we non-Hindi speakers can understand!!  So eventhough we will be sad, we can look forward to his appearance!!😊  So stay strong kids, we will all be fine! We will have a nice send off for our hero!!

oh Mallika didi........How?             Its very difficult to be strong at this stage....😭😭😭 i'll miss him....😭
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ah sita this is the last we see of our  rakshas hero

wow looks like he put up all his energy into this power packed performance

praphulla ji  1- 2 - 3 u rock

his expression and anger so justified and the final flick of hair before vanishing

awesome

ankit still needs that punch he is not getting it right

but i hated the precap

i was in tears when i saw arms go armless indrajeet was not funny at all

i was tellin mallika i dont want to see monday episode

it was brutal murder i wud say

the best thing wud be for us to give him powerful farewell now

mallika we got to do something there now

amis has to get prafull on forum that wud be like balm

gosh he doesnt know how many fans he got now

he was so right in demanding vibishan ans why the hatred and enemity with indrajeet as he is like his son only

so much screaming he did i hope his throat is ok

somebody better be there on tuesday when i come on forum to read update

sheesh he wud be gone within five minutes

no more hair flicks no more indrajeet

😭
rupalip thumbnail
Thanks Sita for the update ....
 and no doubt Hero of the show was Praphulla Pandey ...
  He was fab yesterday with all senti dialogues...
 I agree with Indrajeet  completely How Vibhishan cld be so selfish ?
 I really hate vibhishan a lot the way he is helping ....
 He is helping Laxman ko kill his own nephew...
very cheat .....

Ya I agree with  u siniti Ankit  is too perfect with his anger ....
 He is still very sukumar .... πŸ˜†

But Pandeyji was more than superb ...  srry Ankit Fans and Laxmanji
bt I reallly wanted that last arrow to faint  vibhshan and make laxmanji busy...
dont want to see the end of Indrajeet ....

He is not that bad ... he is doing all for his father ....

rupalip thumbnail
 sharath and suniti plz guys cool down ..
dont start again...