COTW: Whose Line is it anyway? Results

loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guys!!!

Sorry for the delay, I got caught up in a lot of other stuff and I wasnt able to update the Results. But, we do have a winner and also a runner up.

Here are the results.

Winner : luv_pavi AKA Saba with FOUR answers right.

Runner Up: MisS Angelic with THREE correct answers.

I am sooo sorry but I do not have Siggies for you guys this time. I plan on making one but college has started and I am really low on time. If anyone is willing, other than the winners, to help me with making Siggies for the winners, it would be greatly appreciated. Please PM us at loveabletwinz with your siggies if you would like to help out.

This contest proved to be a little hard. Here are the answers :

1. Voh tho Gauri, thoda cream vream, make up wake up ke saat abhi, abhi sundar lagne lagi hain! - Prateek : Situation : Prateek is talking to his mom in one of his earlier episodes..i.e. when he first made his entry.

2. Gauri anhonee talee ja sakti hain, haadse taale ja sakthe hain, lekin jho bhi kuch karam main likha hota hain, voh koi nahi taal sakta! - Shiv: Situation: (Iqbal Khan) - On Gauri's Bday, when their bedroom catches fire.

3. Main apni ankhon se un logo ka anth dekhna chahta hoon, apne in kano se unlogo ki cheek un logo ka chilana sunna chahta hoon, apni in dono ankhon se unlogo ki rona, un logo ki bebasi dekhna chahta hoon main!- I knew this one would be a lil hard so i provided you guys with a hint..fift-fifty chance..the answer is Aseem : Situation : When everyone goes to a party and Aseem has planted a Bomb in the room. It is a few episodes before Moksh shoots his own girlfriend.

4. Kismat ne jho chunauti mujhe di hain, usse main sweekar karti hoon, kya pata kabhi meri kismat ko mujhpe taras a jaye!- Gauri : Situation : When she marries Shiv, after she finds out that Shashank has left - At the Mandap.

5. Shashank nahi ayega, voh bhag gaya hain! - Mahen : Situation: At Shiv-Gauri's wedding.

6. Jab hum do no ke beech main aisa kuch hain hi nahi tho un logo ki baaton ka koi fark nahi padna chahiye! - This was also a fifty-fifty since I didnt realise that there could be two possibilities but when I made the contest, I had Samar in mind. But if you put Prateek, you were counted right. The scene I took the dialogue from was that off when Samar and Gauri get accused of having an affair afer Shiv dies and the media clicks pictures of them together in a hotel room.

So there you have it. Thank-you to EVERYBODY who played. And sorry again to the winners, I will try and make your siggies soon and if anyone is willing to help, again, it would be greatly appreciated

Thank-you, again, for playing,
Loveabletwinz AKA AnnJan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveabletwinz thumbnail

Hey guys, for some reason, I cant include these in my earlier post..but anyways...I HAVE SIGGIES! hehe, I gathered up some time and made them..hope you guys like them..

Here's one for the WINNER : luv_pavi

And heres one for the RUNNER Up : MisS Angelic
Edited by loveabletwinz - 15 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
WOW!!!
damn...i think i knew da answers...i shd hve given it a try....bt i wz soo scared..nd soo unsure lolzz!!!
wen's da nxt contest cmin up????
khair nyc sigs honeyy thnxs annjan!!!!!!
    luv u
           reeno
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wonnnnnn wohooooooooooo lol condo dina annjann luved da sigzzzz

saba
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
congratzz......................
sabz...chupi rustam!?!?!?!!!
luv_pavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reeno!!!

congratzz......................

sabz...chupi rustam!?!?!?!!!

chupi rustam ki bachi i guesseddd u know yaar it waz veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy difficult u know wht i watch karam 3 tym a day so yaar ab kuch tou asar ho ga na

saba
loveabletwinz thumbnail
hehehe!
CONGRATS Saba and to MisS Angelic too! Glad u liked the siggies :-D
luv_pavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveabletwinz

hehehe!

CONGRATS Saba and to MisS Angelic too! Glad u liked the siggies :-D

thnxx anjaan

saba
starfan.shrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CONGRATZZZZZ👍🏼👏👏ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GUYZ!!!!1
im so happy n yh, those lines were hard.kool siggies by da way!
xAngelicANGELx thumbnail

thanxz alot 4 the sigz

Edited by misS Angelic - 15 years ago