7th Jan Updt: Tension at Ayodhya!

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

AYODHYA ppl really touched our souls !!!

after looooog time ,sooooooooo happy to see their faces !!!!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was a lovely episode and update sita! It was so great to see Urmila, and the 3 matas. They all looked gorgeous. Even better than before in simple garments!! Their acting was excellent and so emotional!!

It really touched my heart! Sita, and everyone, Sagars listened again, and brought Ayodhya to us! It was just great! I got so choked up seeing the emotions on all their faces. Lovely, lovely, job by the actressesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Great update, thanks again, Sita dear!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gurmeet and Ankit, were wonderful! Ankit has improved so much in his emotional expressions! wonderful job by all! Indrajeet looked scary when he was doing the pooja. Our dear Praphulla is awesome with all expressions! Wow, is all I can say!!

coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was waiting for the update. thanks di. Everyone was outstanding. The last scene wher laxman n his  were  marching was simply superb
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks sita

i was wondering why ayodhya now but i guess ur explanation seems right after hanuman meets bharat he wont be keeping quiet and he did good job and good decision

kaikeyi actress is differnt this one is bit older than previous one did anyone notice that

indrajeet was on for few seconds only

and today is ultimate it wud be terrible battle monday he wud be gone 😭😭😭
mayb we wud give farewell to indrajeet in ravan indrajeet club all of u please come and we hv to ensure praphulla also comes there
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey sita,
wonderful update....ur right on one thing....it is truly gr8 to know that they showed ayodhya ppl...i was esp waiting to see urmila...last time they showed urmila was when laxman got struck, but that was the same scene edited into the show after laxman left for the exile with ram and sita!!!!!

But truly an amazing update, and i dont care how tired i am right now i'm gonna make time just to watch todays epi with urmila....yaaayyyy
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Great Update SitaπŸ‘πŸΌ.
It was nice that Urmila was shown again today along with the 3 mothers. After Sita Ma, Urmila is my favorite female actress in the Ramayan, simply for being brave and patient for the return of her husband.
I read somewhere that Lakshman gave his 14 years sleep to Urmila and that added along with hers, it was a full 24 hour sleep all 14 years, that when Urmila woke up, Lakshman was back. Does anyone know if this is true or not?
So Indrajit is going to die on Monday...it's sad that Praphul's character will be gone. He was really the best actor in the Rakshaskul Family. I hope he does well in whatever he does in the future.
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

AYODHYA ppl really touched our souls !!!

after looooog time ,sooooooooo happy to see their faces !!!!

yes but i am sad too point out, this could have been shown earlier  in some other pretext, now showing this,  when laxman is at the verge  of killing meghnad is nothing but wasting the time  to air the important episode on a thursday and monday, i missd watching yesterdayz epi but i was really frustated when i saw it, thank god i missd it
jingjing thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update Sita didi it was an awesome episode...its great to see ayodhya after a long...
_rajnish_ thumbnail
fav update sita diπŸ‘. I like this episode mostly because after long time I saw ayodhya ppl