RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi guys. Well Im a silent CB follower, I read all the WONDERFUL updates written by jinc and others and I really appreciate it all!! Well anyways I had a thought come to mind, and I think the basic jist of the show is this point.

What I think is going to happen is that Dev marries Vishaka. The family think its the same girl that they saw and all. But really its Radhika that sits at the mandap. Then I think that Radhika will confront Dev of the truth after marriage. That, his family thinks Vishaka is who is is in love with not her, and all. She will then leave Dev and will be secretly his wife. But Vishaka will be back and pretend that she is the one that married Dev and will live in the house as his wife.

Do you get me?😕😆 I know it makes no sense. But basically Vishaka will live in the Purohit house as the bahu, even the family think she is Devs love and all, when Radhika will sit at the mandap to save her and be technically Devs wife. She will be Devs wife but wont live with him, and no one but her and Dev will know, and of course Vishaka.

What do you all have to say?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene2008 thumbnail
this is what i was thinking & said a few days back.  she's gonna beg rads to sit in for her & that is why she is sindoor bin suhagan
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
umm ya i think so too...but i doubt dev will know!!!
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with everything... But I dpubt Dev will know the entire thing.... Cuz if Dev knws tht he is married to the girl he loves... then toh problem hi solve ho gaya.... He can tell the Purohits... srry u got me the wrong girl but as destiny would hv it... I got the right one and I am married to her :)
gabbygor thumbnail
I think the story will be slighty different- - where Radhika will marry Dev but not see her face. His family will know that  Vishaka ran away and will convince him to marry Radhika to save face. He will not see Radhika's face and think he has married someone else and leave. Then Radhika will live in the house with the inlaws but no husband. What do you think?
kristie12 thumbnail
After seeing today's episode, I could make out the story...
Radhika marries Dev by following all rituals but everyone thinks that it was Vishaka.
Now Vishaka comes (for money) and switches places with Radhika. This means Vishaka is not married but goes to in-laws' house. Radhika, who is married lives in her maayka(or whatever it is)
Dev has to live with Vishaka.....
Now, though Radhika is married, for everyone(except maa and amma) she is an unmarried girl. So, she can not wear mangalsutra or put sindoor....but she is a suhagan.....
which leaves us with the 'sindoor bin suhaagan' tagline
NATASHA_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kristie12

After seeing today's episode, I could make out the story...
Radhika marries Dev by following all rituals but everyone thinks that it was Vishaka.
Now Vishaka comes (for money) and switches places with Radhika. This means Vishaka is not married but goes to in-laws' house. Radhika, who is married lives in her maayka(or whatever it is)
Dev has to live with Vishaka.....
Now, though Radhika is married, for everyone(except maa and amma) she is an unmarried girl. So, she can not wear mangalsutra or put sindoor....but she is a suhagan.....
which leaves us with the 'sindoor bin suhaagan' tagline

kristie [i dont knoe yur real  namee so i just wrote kristie] ⭐️diss iss a really gud prediction i thinkk it will come truu kantt wait 2 see wut happens-natashaaa😊
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey... Kristie has made a good prediction... But it is also possible that Dev sees Radhika's face while putting sindoor or whatever and he knows that he is married to Rads... but during Bidaai Vishakha takes her place. Dev will be confused and no one will believe him when he says he got married to some other girl. After all, the girl his family members know is Vishakha and not Radhika. They will ask him to keep his mouth shut since all these statements will harm their family's reputation and even Brij Mohan's reputation since the Purohit family themselves came with a rishta fr Vishakha's hand on Dev's behest.
Dev will be majorly confused but he'll keep his mouth shut fr the family reputation and Vishakha's honour. Vishakha goes to the Purohit household as the bahu. However, not able to forget the girl he loves, ie Radhika and very sure that he tied a mangalsutra around Radhika's neck and took pheras with her... He will set out in search of the truth and will try to look for Radhika to know the truth. But now Radhika will start avoiding him and running away whenever he tries to talk to her or look for her. Amma and Devki may even ask her to leave the house and go away because her presence will jeopardise Vishakha's life as a Bahu of the Purohit household...
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My guess is exactly like Kristie and swordfish. Dev wont be able to talk to Radhika, some interference will come. While putting sindur he will see her face. But at the time of Vidaai Vishakha will change place with Radhika. Dadi, selfish as always, will support Vishakha. On the other hand, when dev will see Vishakha he will be shocked but nobody will believe him.

I have one more guess, because of family pressure dev will not able to do anything. But he will refuse to accept Vishakha as his wife and there will not be any husband-wife relationship between them. Only in front of other members they will behave like couple. Vishaka will have no objection because her purpose is something else. Meanwhile Dev will keep on searching Radhika. He will share his feelings with dadi, and she will believe him and will support him and help him to find Radhika.
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I do agree with most of the predictions. I was listening to the title song today, it says at the last "how should I tell anyone that I am the choti bahu of this family!" . Well that means although Radhika will get married to dev, but Vishakha will enter the purohit house as choti bahu (Radhika will sacrifice etc...).
But its really sad! Dev and Radhika look good together 😛😳.

Uptill now Vishakha's character has not been negative, but I guess it will turn out to be one. Gosh, can't they make a serial without this fictious negative characters! 😡