MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
jan 6th update

• mummji is thinking about shantunu, and bharat comes. he questions if she is ok. mummji calls the number for shantunu. ms. agnihotri picks up. (where shantunu lives). she says her mr.agnihotri  is in dheradhun.
  • next day. akshay is talking to someone on phone. He yells at the guy, because of you i put money in the stock market and bhai wants me to give the whole info about the business. He hangs up and sits down. aradhana comes. He tells aradhana, bhabhi i need help, please help me. you promised to help me. She gives akshay a paper..he smiles but then realizes, maybe she told shaliu? but she says no, i never lie to your brother, i will tell him when the time is right, but this is all i had, and i am giving to u.
  • he promises to give back all the money. She later askes for mummji...and then akshay says nahi he didn't see her
  • mummji is at Shantunu's place.  doctor calls, he says you can take papaji home. he will feel better around family. the naukar comes, he says can i help u. she says i want to speak to mr. agnihotri.
  • shantunu comes out he says uncle has gone out. he says i am shantunu. she looks at him, he feels little odd. she is about to fall, and he holds her and helps her to a chair.
  • she gets up quick and leaves. he calls her...madam..
  • he tells his uncle that a lady (mummji) had come..but she left.  Mummji in the car is crying and remembering everything the doctor said, papaji said. she tells driver to do u-turn.
  • she comes back.  mr. agnihotri comes out and looks at her.
  • at home, aradhana tells vrinda and shailu that mummji called her and said she will come in the eveing. she asks them do you where she is and perhaps what reason. vrinda says nahi..i don't know...
  • she tells shailu that akshay is coming at 11am. he has gone to bank. plz don't keep meeting during that time. he tells her in upset mood i heard what your saying. he looks at vrinda and then says in nice way to aradhana.
  • vrinda in nice way tells aradhana and shaliu that she is going to hospital. and bharat is waiting. she also wants to meet papaji. shailu on the other hand tells that why are you going to hospital...who will take care of you?
  • vrinda gets upset look. ( i will take ur side now so that u call yell at this stupid shailendra! 👏)
  • aradhana tries to cool things down so she says ...why not..bharat bhai is there..too. let me give lunch for him.
  • shailendra then says ok get ready then, i will drop you off.
  • at office shailendra is looking at akshay's file. akshay is tensed.  shailendra tells akshay to invest in stock market its good time.  Nikki comes in with file...and aradhana calls to remind about sanjana.
  • nikki makes comment in front of akshay and shailu that i hope you become a very good loving and good husband. shailu is like (what is up with her saying it now!)
  • at sanjana's palce her father is asking a guy about the sareen family.
  • shailendra and aradhana are in car to meet sanjana's parents.
  • hospital bharat is happy papa can come home. vrinda says i hope papa lives long, but he should get a WILL. bharat says its not right... vrinda says more thing
guys i have to go for mandir will update laters. bye
 sorry