Who should kareena end up with

Poll

Hey guys who do you think kareena should end up with?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
jassyr thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey guys! i think kareena should end up with prem because he is very nice and cute. Even though when he is with ruhi he always goes to kareena whenever she needs him....(made for each other)โค๏ธ> kareena always depend on prem whenever she has a promblem๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kulrajfan thumbnail

Thanks for putting Littu in the poll! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Go Littu!!

Prem's Kareena thumbnail

lithu..lol..i votef for prem..but i dont know if they give this comedy serial a filmi twist..i REALLY hope they do.!!!I just loev prem..he deserves kareena...more than tushar infact....

aparnag thumbnail

Prem preferably๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Kulrajfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manjot

PREM btw who voted littu!

I did ๐Ÿ˜†

What's wrong with Littu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I reckon the guy will pop up from nowhere and run away with Kareena (or at least thats what I'ld do! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ). Go the underdog!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I want her to end with Tushar bcoz i like Tushar๐Ÿ˜Š

Who is littu????๐Ÿ˜•

Kulrajfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutereems

Who is littu????๐Ÿ˜•

Littu is the dorky guy from Chandigarh that Kareena is running away from - her childhood/family friend, who dreams of marrying Kareena oneday. He used to appear only in glimpses during earlier episodes. He is the one who sent the laddoos with Kareena's mum and sister for her when they came to Mumbai. Let's hope there's a third candidate as well - the dark horse. Afterall this show is about twists!

samir_soni thumbnail

Originally posted by: aliza

tusher is much cuter than prem, and so is his role!!

cute?tushar? he is handsome,but not cute. i think Kareena should end up w Prem. By the way, Kulraj's fan, why do u want kareena to marry LiTTU?
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
PREM. HE DESERVES HER MORE!
summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prem, he is always there for Kareena, though they (Kareena & Prem) don't realize (that they are made for each other) yet! And I hope that this is what happens in the end....