Jan 6th Update - Angad knows about Rahul

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Part 1

Jeet stops Soni from jumping off the cliff and tells her that he can bear getting hurt a thousand times over but he cannot live without her. He promises to keep her happy and tells her that he loves her a lot.

Back at home, Khurana and Durga are worried about Jeet's whereabouts when he comes in with Soni. Durga is shocked as she wonders what she will tell Cherry. Cherry is disappointed in Durga and tells her that she is going to give the cassette to the police and expose Durga. Cherry tells her that she will now have to do what she says to get rid of Soni. She tells Durga that tonight she will finish this all off.

Part 2

There's a lot of excitement in Mahi's house as everyone prepares for Lodi. Angad comes there and asks for Kamya. He tells her that he has bought her something for Lodi and Kamya is happy to see the suit he brought her. Tayiji asks Shabd if he bought anything for Mahi and she becomes uncomfortable. Shabd says that he has and Mahi tries to leave from there but Tayiji asks her to see Shabd's gift before she leaves. Mahi quietly unwraps the gift as she remembers how she found out about Shabd-Sapna's past relationship. Mahi thanks him and leaves from there, leaving a dejected Shabd.

Soni tells Durga that she tried to leave but Durga doesn't listen to her and accuses her of not trying hard enough to go far away from them. She then changes her tone as Jeet walks in and pretends to have been worried about where Soni had gone. She leaves and Jeet tells her to get ready for Lodi.

Part 3

Shabd stands outside, hurt about what had happened earlier with Mahi. Sapna comes and asks if everything is ok between him and Mahi. Shabd tells her that he is very worried about Mahi and that he thinks he will have to tell her the truth now. Sapna tells him Mahi will be heartbroken if she finds out the truth. Shabd tells her that its better if he tells Mahi rather than her finding out from someone else. Sapna convinces him not to tell her anything as she will lose all trust in him. She tells him that Mahi should never come to know that Rahul is his and her son but stops midsentence as she spots Angad. Angad walks over to them and asks Shabd if this is true.

Precap

Jeet is helping Soni pick out an outfit when Buaji comes and insults her saying how bad she will look with her burnt hands showing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jennyrs thumbnail
Why doesn't that old buaji shut up?  Has she taken a look at herself in the mirror lately?
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i hope shabd doesn't fal into sapna's trap
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ugghh why is buaji back in the house? -_-
&& i really hope rahul isn't shabd's son... later in the episodes because that is just disheartening to know. it ruins the lovee between shahii ... >.<
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

When will Soni speak up😡
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
buaji is so shameless when she herself was responsible for soni's burns
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jennyrs

Why doesn't that old buaji shut up?  Has she taken a look at herself in the mirror lately?

😆 Sorry, this cracked me up!!!!!!!!!!!😆

Shreya
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
why did angad have to hear the truth
I fear he will use shabd with this
Sue Jeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jennyrs

Lol!  this is excellent!  cracked me up!   😆

you're very right!  but i think if buaji looked in the mirror it might crack into a thousand pieces
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Thanks! I hope Mahi and Shabd sort this out!