6 JAN UPDT:Vibhishan reveal indrajeet's pl

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
finally some more fight
but in precap they shpwed the vanara sena ie hanuman and other veers destroying indrajeets yagna, as far as i remember, they  were busy fighting outside, only laxman and bhibhisan cud get in via a secret passage way
 may be i am wrong
 di thanks for ur fabulous update
Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update Sita! Thanks.
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Very nice update!!! It was long and detailed, it must have taken some time...good job!
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you sita darling for always a wonderful detailed update....i'm just now home from work and read your update...but now going str8 to bed, more work tomorrow!!!!! I haven't been able to watch the videos recently at all...except a few!!!!😔
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nice update sita and all  my eyes were watching was how many times  indrajeet flips his hair and he did it twice
one with ravan i think  one with sulochana

scene with sulochana was real sweet moment

gurmeet acting was really good
funny when lakshman was unconscious he was in  ramji's lap when ramji was unconscious he was in lakshman's lap

i think the special effects were good the way sita cries and pleads with dharti ma and ramji gets the msg

the precap was very good

indrajeet anger was depicted well and the vanars destroyed is yagya

btw i saw that bar which comes between shows

indrajeet and lakshman have bitter battle on 12th jan show

so indrajeet wud still be there till then

and the  madness with which he flicked his hair was very good

jingjing thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update Sita didi....Great Episode......Thanx
coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks sita di. Best scene of yesterdys episode was where Sita ma pleads dharti ma to give her message to lord Ram . It was a superb scene
_rajnish_ thumbnail
thanks sita di for superb update😛. I liked the scene whr sita ma gave great replies to surpnakha😆
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: its me tan

finally some more fight

but in precap they shpwed the vanara sena ie hanuman and other veers destroying indrajeets yagna, as far as i remember, they  were busy fighting outside, only laxman and bhibhisan cud get in via a secret passage way
 may be i am wrong
 di thanks for ur fabulous update

There were a tree outside whr indrajeet sacrificed ghost before going to any war. this makes him more powerful. Vibhision asked lakhsman to stand beneath the tree so that if indrajeet comes he could challenge him from thr so his sacrificial offering cud nt be completed. So lakshman and vibhision were outside and hanuman, angad, jamvant e.t.c went inside to destroy yagna 😊