Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: shabari

you have already sent me the site chitra...don't you remember? it's chitraguru@boyfriend .com..only i have not been able to make full use of it...chalo i'll pass it to varsha....πŸ˜†

oh come on shabbo,how can I pass such sites to sati savitri?πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitra anand

I liked yr attitude Varsha...shabbo ko dekho...sati savitri ! join my school.I will teach you to line maaro 2 at the same time..When U become an expert..U can line maaro..3...but course fee is very expensive..ready to join? πŸ˜†

Shabbo aur Sati Savitri...than she must want to go in politics yaar πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  Vaishali of SRGMP per silly Adesh  

Shabbo yaar chhod do sati savitri vrat aur shuroo ho jaao 4 timing πŸ˜†  J/K yaar.....

We are bunch of funny crazy ladies having time of our lives....Thanks to u all for keeping us young 😳 πŸ˜› and alive
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Shabbo aur Sati Savitri...than she must want to go in politics yaar πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  Vaishali of SRGMP per silly Adesh  

Shabbo yaar chhod do sati savitri vrat aur shuroo ho jaao 4 timing πŸ˜†  J/K yaar.....

We are bunch of funny crazy ladies having time of our lives....Thanks to u all for keeping us young 😳 πŸ˜› and alive

Absolutely right Varsha.We are having so much fun hai na !! tumlog bhi kuch achcha avtar choose karo..like me..of course no one can beat shaz πŸ˜†..varsha..who is yr hero(apart from yr hubby) πŸ˜†..shabbo ka koi hero nahi hai.hubby is her hero.That is why I tease her...sati savitri..πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰

Absolutely right Varsha.We are having so much fun hai na !! tumlog bhi kuch achcha avtar choose karo..like me..of course no one can beat shaz πŸ˜†..varsha..who is yr hero(apart from yr hubby) πŸ˜†..shabbo ka koi hero nahi hai.hubby is her hero.That is why I tease her...sati savitri..πŸ˜†

gosh😲,it's high time mein kisike peeche jaaun..πŸ˜†.now who is around jo mer takkar ka heinπŸ˜‰...chitra send me the list of incredibles,i will choose from them...dearies...chalo kaam pe lago ...πŸ‘
Chits1 thumbnail
shabbo..you can choose from..gavaskar..vegsarkar..etc..
shabari thumbnail

shabbo..you can choose from..gavaskar..vegsarkar..etc..

why chitra....mere itne bure din aaye that you choose these 2 for me😲...nahin yaar koi aur...i will do the intezam do not worryπŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail
ok here goes....he will be someone from the film world......i have this choice between Jackie,aamir and you will not believe parmeet sethi...let's see..will come soon
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
George Clooney Hunk....Yum Yum

Favorite celeb and I am die hard fan of MJ Michael Jordan...Awwwwwwwwwwwww I love him so much...
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

why chitra....mere itne bure din aaye that you choose these 2 for me😲...nahin yaar koi aur...i will do the intezam do not worryπŸ˜†

My iraade was not nek na πŸ˜†..tum aisa hottie chuno that he won't give a tough competetion to my shaz..πŸ˜ƒ,that is why gavaskar...

oh jackie is cool and parmeet..nahhh..he is kinda bahut old..nahi nahi,he is ok...if you choose parmeet..shaz will be the winner..πŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Varsha and shabbo,I am proud of you gals..itna training dene ke baad..you gals have finally come out of sati savitri image πŸ˜†

good going !πŸ‘πŸΌ