i hope apu-shilpa win!

rose82 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I liked their pair b4 seeing the program...but i thought it wud be better to see the program and then decide...

Though they didnt get points tht they deserve...😑😑😑

LIke when apu carried shilpa in his arms to the stage was sooooooooooo cute...😳

Their dance also was very good..Though few other couples danced quite well..and maybe some better than apu-shilpa..

i hope tht Apu-Shilpa win!!!!i root for them!πŸ˜ƒ

(i know many will disagree..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..well..im waiting for all types of responses.!!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well well i wud vote for them also and not becoz of shilpa but for apurva

hhehehe u know why cos he is our armaan sir and he deserves his fans love hai na πŸ˜†

and also from reading most posts apurvas interview on i-f radio was a huge success

so wud root for him
Angelic_J thumbnail
Well Well Miss rose they're gonna lose coz they're LOSERS so PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ don't hopeπŸ˜›
koolsana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well even i'll vote for them....as our apu is in there....n hopefully he can win by his fans that is if v vote for him so plzz every1 vote for them...even if u dnt like shilpa just vote it for apu
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
JK I agree with you. I feel bad for their supporters as they were the favorite to win and their scoring proved other wise.
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: JK_5

Well Well Miss rose they're gonna lose coz they're LOSERS so PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ don't hopeπŸ˜›

JK..how many times do i have to tell you... its shilpa who is a loser and stupid... but apu!! 😑

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

JK..how many times do i have to tell you... its shilpa who is a loser and stupid... but apu!! 😑

is a bigger LOSERπŸ˜› I knowπŸ˜ƒ