Crazii'z World Dictation Forces

Crazii Maniiac thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys=)

I'm new to I-F and very very VERY bored. I feel pity on myself because for some reason I feel like dictating the world and controling it...lol Im very weird😆. So Imma need some help ditating the world you know...Im gonna need forces and guards and a bunch of all those evil people 😆😆😆 So please guys join, save my boredom, and help me take over the world😆 (Lol not really but ugh if I took over the world I would do so much better!! lol no high schools, no perverted guys, and absolutely NO Salman Khans lol sry but I dont like him

*This CC is JUST for fun---Im a very nice person 😆 and we're gonna dictate the world in a GOOD way

SO  before joining do tell us about yoursleves...

My name is Shireen but some people prefer Shriya idc which one you an call me whatever😆. I'm sixteen bday April 23 and OBSESSED!!!! fan of Jay Bhanushali. I'm in high school and am really starting to get sick of the HW, which is another reason why I started this CC, to abandon HW.

And when joining in fill in the following form as well: my answers are in RED

Why I am joinin such a stupid and evil lil CC: because I started it and am bored as hell

What attracted you to this CC: the word DICTATION😆

When our Dication Force Succeeds (soon=hopefully) what will I do to the world: Improve it. NO MORE HIGH SCHOOL

MAJOR ISSUES I WILL TAKE CARE OF: NO MORE VILOENCE or wars, KILL BUSH, HELP ALL THE POOR&NEEDY, MAKE ALL TASTY FOODS WITH NO  CALORIES, AND KILL GHAJINI!! (if he exists lol I hate him for killing Kalpana

Favorite Animal: Pandas and Kawolas...too cute!

Your DICTATOR Name: CRAZII!!! (just like my username

Have fun, and dont take anything offensive
This is all for MERE FUN!

*Shireen*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazii Maniiac thumbnail
THE WORLD DICTTATORS FORCE MEMBERS:
Crazii Maniiac thumbnail
lol gusy say SOMETHING i am too bored to handle=)