Dosti Mein Pyar Aur Pyar Mein Dosti

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Loved the way Aalekh asks Sadi for explainations, and poor Sadi she is just out of answers.  I am sure most of the time her answers must confuse Aalekh ji more.

The way he asked her why they did not go shopping for their wedding etc, but loved how Sadi explained to him the difference between them and Ragvir.

Edited by pinkykhan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fckif thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Darn!!! Now i can't wait to watch the show : )
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that scene was just so sweet.....the explanation was nice....but i felt that she could have explained to alekh that  ...."shaadi se pehle n shaadi ke shuruaat mein hum dono toh dost nahin the na....shaadi ke baad hum dost bane...isiliye hum aise shopping nahin ja paaye....aur ragini jiji aur ranvirji toh shaadi se pehle hi dost hain ...isiliye woh aise shopping jaa rahein hain...."...or something like that.....
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That scene was Fantastic and the way they Presented It was Simply Best,The way Sadhana Explained Alekh The difference b/w Their Love and Ragvir's Love was Best
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just saw the last part and i must say that scene was realy sweet.... i kinda felt bad for sadi... i mean she has actually sacrificed  a lot for everyone... and now its her turn to get all the happiness... waiting for Aalekh to get normal so that he can fill sadi's life with more love and happiness..

*~VASUNDHARA~*

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that was a good explanation Tanu, but the two sentences Sadi said had a lot more meaning to them, just simple sentenses but with very deep meaning.

Edited by pinkykhan - 15 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

welll sadis way of exp is gud indeed...nice wordings well some says that she could have said in better way..... welll she knows he is kiddish in nature and she cant make him much sad. she tried to make it easy but it was so unexpected may be she was short of better words but i liked it ..... but there conv touched heart he asks her with so much of innocense ...........

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yeah he was bombarding her with ?s and then she was outta words....and then one line explained it all....

love salekh n ragvir
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ phoenix - yeh ..true ... i thought she did tht way only ...

@ vasundhara - definitely .. i hope after RR aalekh shud get bk to normal ...only one fear is he shud nt forget his dost who has done so much fr him....
Edited by talkativetaurus - 15 years ago
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: talkativetaurus

@ phoenix - yeh ..true ... i thought she did tht way only ...

@ vasundhara - definitely .. i hope after RR aalekh shud get bk to normal ...only one fear is he shud nt forget his dost who has done so much fr him....

i dont think he will forget sadhna....coz then it would be a repitition of ideas shown in most other shows......hopefully the creatives will provide a logical explanation for aalekh's recovery.....