Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Sadaf- nice having u here however questions like this can you refer them to kdmh help desk and ont on the topic forum. or there is a sanjeeda as naina topic there. thanks
kdmhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think that she will be back in Nach Bailye. I read that Hiten and Gauri will host the show now on. But then again you never know. There's been so many changes so everything is possible
-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah plzzzz sadaf dear dont create topics when u have questions about KDMH cast or anything like that and when u have question like this about nb4 then plzzzz ask the nb4 forum or in the kdmh helpdesk!

but now when u have create a topic here then i can give u the answer:

Sanjeeda is out of nb4 she is not going to host nb4anymore the new anchors are hiten and gauri tejwani who hosted nb4 last week and they well continue to host nb4 for ever!( they was also apart of nb and i think it was season 2,they was also in kyun ki and their first show was kutumb where they was opposite each other and they become a real couple)

answer gived close this topic now!
-Ami- thumbnail

Sanjeeda hosting NB4 does not relate in any way to KDMH..It does refer to the cast, but it doen'st refer to anything else becuase your question is about another show. Please refer to asking in the NB4 section to get help. And also, if you do need help, it should be helped in the help desk and not a new topic..

-Topic Closed-