Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks atina maa ... I guess the samiyar will replace with fake jewelleries in swarna pooja ... Nandhini is an educated fool .. Can't she realise what's happening around her 😡 ....
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

( I really hopes that he will give her another tight slap and walks away)

As i was reading ur updates atinama .... this crossed my mind. I just want him to give her a hard slap and walks away from there just to teach her a lesson 😡😡

Thanks for the excellent updates yaar .. and by the way, im not worried about ur house wall like Eljay, just worried bout ur head... 😕 i wonder how many cracks are there nu? 😳
kadhambari thumbnail
thanx atinamaa 4 the update...............Tight slap'o loose slap'o andha loose kudumbathuku mandaila eradhu edhuvumey..........i wish he walks away ignoring her.........dat will be a gr8 insult 4 her & 4 shanmugham too..........aana namma director cheenu kaalula vizhundhu kenja vechaalum vaipaar,onnum soldradhukillai.
s_rajammah thumbnail
Mikka nandri for the updates. how is both your head and wall annie?
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
see....Rajamma...you are worried about my head and my house wall.....but this nettu is trying to count how many cracks on my head only......she is not even bothered about my house wall......which means she wants me to crack my head ...ha....ennnnnaaaaa nalllllaaaa manasu ma...netra.......ponnu....

Seeing fridays updates.....you all will go and break your heads...i AM SURE......Ambi......no chance ma.......both cheenu and the director are in the same boat pa.....
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina for the update.  This Cheenu has absolutely no sense in his head.  I was really hoping he would walk out on Divya.  Really, between him and Karthik and Shan, the competition is keen to see who is the biggest idiot of them all.
atina thumbnail
I agree with you and ou forgot to add another iditic character " nandini"
kadhambari thumbnail
haiyyo pochaaa............naan ninaichen idhu dhaan nadakumnu..........phewwwwwwwwwww,he is bothered abt kaveri ellam summa..........ivan divya'vai thavikka vitta theriyum shanku kaveriyoda arumai.............haiyyo y am i wasting here thinking of them,nothing can change except me changing my mind & shud stop reading this.thanx atinamaa 4 ur update & sorry abt ur head & wall.
atina thumbnail
ayo ambi....leave alone my head and wall.......but do not stop reading this .....please come back to read this story just to satisfy the updaters atleast.......but...in my heart of heart of I am just wishing so hard that this serial should end soon........but......this is getting more rubber......javvvuuuuuu.....etc ..etc
kadhambari thumbnail
rubber illai atinamaa,rubber factory'avey irukku.................enna pandradhu atinamaa,idhai vittutu odavum mudiyalai kattikittu azhuvavum mudiyalai...........dunno wat 2 do.