Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
ayo kadavule........this serial kills me.....

How come that sishyan of saamiyaar come to know about Nandini...?
Even Karthik's mom does not know....!!!!

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks atinama for the updates ...
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks atina maa for the updates ... Kodumai , kodumai , kodumai .. Dir knows only this 😡  ...
netra_rama thumbnail
Thanks maha for the updates ..

nandhini just deserves this .. annalum she will not change for now. Looks like Priya is getting a new jodi ... kaastha kaalam daa ...

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh for the update.  I hope Kavery becomes so successful with her appalam business that she buys out Shan and that Siva and Eswari and everyone else in the show!  Then we can say goodbye to this show.
kadhambari thumbnail
thanx da laksh for the updates...................indha kushtam namakku eppo mudiyumo.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Thanks Laksh for the update.  I hope Kavery becomes so successful with her appalam business that she buys out Shan and that Siva and Eswari and everyone else in the show!  Then we can say goodbye to this show.

Eljay maa , when will all this happen 😍 😍 .....
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh for updating this horrible stuff.  Actually, it is a good thing that Nandini keeps going to the fake samiyaar.  Now the baby has been aborted, next he will take Nandini away, and we will have one problem less left in the story.  Then he can be directed to Eswari, and he can start his work there.  After that, we can send him to Leela, and so on.  This is really the answer to all our troubles.
netra_rama thumbnail
Thanks maha for the updates ...
kadhambari thumbnail
Netra,i can see how much ure confused after watching this serial daa,u have changed seenu's name as karthick & in one place as shanmugham by mistake.please take care of ur health dear,dun strain too much & wathc all this mega sodhappal serials.