Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

i am not going to believe this till pooja herself speaks up....

many times sbs have given false news like
1)additi leaving kdmhmd
2)shabbir-panchi real life romance
3)cezzanne coming back to kzk for the last episodes
and many more
so i will not believe it till pooja herself conforms it....how can pooja married when she is so young and still in college.....if shubanghi is married i can say yes because she is matured but pooja noways i am going to believe this krap....i am going to wait for pooja interview...
till then let me dream of YuVi falling in love for real

omg🤣de souned so confident dat pooja bose is married😕dese is juz so disgusting😕u ppl want yuvi to fall in love in real but i don think its gonna happen😕sbs give correct news most of da tym and it gives false news rarely and being a shachi fan i wud like to inform u dat sbs juz said dat shachi are offered nach and dese was out in many articles too do i don think u shud blame sbs for dat😃de even said dat da rumours are strong dat de may participate in nach and de never confirmed abt it😃😃thanks i needed to pass my tym toh socha gyan de doon aap sab ko😃
Edited by trros - 15 years ago
GoGreen thumbnail
SBS is giving false news...ho...thank u lela for enligtening us.

SHACHI r not real couple....so SP channel is a dumboo
 that they offered on-screen pair NB.And SBS told all false news....we we like it if is true news if we wont like it is false news....

ROFL @ SBS giving only false news.....well @ times they can be wrong......but completely degrading them sounds funny 😆....about this news i'm confused myself as pooja is very young....about shabir-panchi romance being mere rumours i better shut my mouth here 😉🤣.......all i can say is tht lets WAIT & WATCH😛.....
Edited by LUV_shabboo - 15 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mages

i am not going to believe this till pooja herself speaks up....

many times sbs have given false news like
1)additi leaving kdmhmd
2)shabbir-panchi real life romance
3)cezzanne coming back to kzk for the last episodes
and many more
so i will not believe it till pooja herself conforms it....how can pooja married when she is so young and still in college.....if shubanghi is married i can say yes because she is matured but pooja noways i am going to believe this krap....i am going to wait for pooja interview...
till then let me dream of YuVi falling in love for real

Let me reply on this, I just connected with SBS, I think it's wrong to comment like this, when u don't know behind the scene, anyway, let me clear it to u!........

Aditti had a showdown with her unitt, her executive producer had called SBS and given them bytes that she was taken back after she said sorry, and about Cezzane, he will be back soon on NDTV INSHALLAH, about Pooja Bose, she met with an accident infront of SBS unit and they said when did they ever said that Pooja is married? 😕

One  more thing, about Shabbir and Panchi's romance, they never said it's for sure, but they even heard it as u all heard it.........

It's wrong to jump to conclusions without knowing the truth, not everything u see onscreen or u don't see is true, the world behind scene is totally different...........

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
GoGreen thumbnail
Zee thank u so much for clarifying about SBS.
-Mink- thumbnail
aaah zee i was juz waiting for u to reply
hope every1's confusion is clear and lets not blame sbs for it bcoz its thru sbs we get too see our favourite stars offscreen be it harshad-aditi or sharad-divyanaka,or shabbir-panchi or rajeev-aamna or pooja bose and her onscreen lover
and why will de lie of her marriage de sounded quite confident abt it even i was shocked wen i heard dat such a young gal is married in real life...

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: trros

aaah zee i was juz waiting for u to reply
hope every1's confusion is clear and lets not blame sbs for it bcoz its thru sbs we get too see our favourite stars offscreen be it harshad-aditi or sharad-divyanaka,or shabbir-panchi or rajeev-aamna or pooja bose and her onscreen lover
and why will de lie of her marriage de sounded quite confident abt it even i was shocked wen i heard dat such a young gal is married in real life...

I told SBS about this, they said when we said that Pooja is married? 😕

-Mink- thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

I told SBS about this, they said when we said that Pooja is married? 😕

de said it wen de were mentioning all da top 10 actors/actresses who made dere debute in da year 2008 de said dat she is married.....😕😕😕
GoGreen thumbnail
what ever ZEE can SBS clarify about Shabir-Panchi...as some told Shabir-Panchi rommance offscreen is false news created by SBS.

Nope that cant be false...

SBS logo...please clarify ...mainly on SHACHI rommance.I want true answers...And i know u have to tell the truth...galat answers r not welcomed ....Izaat ka sawaal hai.
ashwitha thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

Let me reply on this, I just connected with SBS, I think it's wrong to comment like this, when u don't know behind the scene, anyway, let me clear it to u!........

Aditti had a showdown with her unitt, her executive producer had called SBS and given them bytes that she was taken back after she said sorry, and about Cezzane will be back soon on NDTV, about Pooja Bose, she met with an accident infront of SBS unit, so that is not a lie and they said when did they ever said that Pooja is married? 😕

One  more thing, about Shabbir and Panchi's romance, they never said it's for sure, but they even heard it as u all heard it.........

It's wrong to jump to conclusions without knowing the truth, not everything u see onscreen or u don't see is true, the world behind scene is totally different...........

Well said Zee👏...this was required😊