29th Dec written Update:- RKAB complete

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys im back!!! ill be updating on mondays from now on. boy have i missed u all any way lets get cracking!!!

the eppy starts with Yudi runing out of the car and holds Rani trying to get her consious she slowly lifts her eyes open and Yudi asks her tenderly if she is ok with these gawjous puppy dog eyes, and Rani nods that she is fine ( i would be fine to if i was in that position) Rani asks for Yudi's forgiveness (thats our get him while hes all soft n guilty!!!)  Yudi disagrees and says he is sorry but never mind as we need to get u home.

all out tension at amma's house with everyone stressed. then all are shocked when Rani hobbles in being supported by her hunk. Rumis expressions are totally pricless here both have there mouths hanging open and Confused.com written on thwere faces while amma helps yudi take Rani in.

The local Vedh jee patches up Rani and lets The family now that shes fit but when amma asks why she suddenly fainted he says i checked her pulse and shes fine but it seems like she is having strong mental tension about some thing (what wat an analysis, boy is he good, he can tell her mental state by a quick look over and feeling her pulse? wow!!! the NHS should employ him they would save so much by not having to give patients CAT scans!!!😆) He lets Yudi know that Rani needs rest leaves some meds n goes.

Yudi walks over to Rumi and blames them for whats happened today and infroms them that they better pray to god for Rani's health or else... ( thats my opinion of the or else!!!😉)

Yudi is watching the unconsious Rani who suddenly opens her eyes n they have this adorable eye lock Rani apologises but Yudi says we'll discuss this later, n he apologises for going of in a tantrum. Rani asks him to forgive RUmi and give tham a last chance to repent, but Yudi feels that any punishment Rumi get is less, he wants to know why Rani kept such a big secret and Rani is about to say that Cho (aka cr) and stops

Rumi discuss if Rani can get Yudi to get RS to forgive them.

Yudi infroms Rani to get ready to go back and that Rumi need a lesson in the simple life an this will teach them for there on good in the future. Yudi leaves to get ready to go home. amma and Dadi enter and Rani discusses how if Yudi found out that it was CR that was stopping her from telling him and how she just wants to be a good wife and daughter in law.

Rumi are still discussing if Rani will be able to conivince Yudi and RB prays that just let Rani get yudi to forgive them and they go back in the palace and then they wil never ask enything else of god
( i dont think thats entirely true but we will see) Yudi walks in RB signals to Rudr and he aks Yudi for forgiveness (wow she got him well trained) and Yudi says what u did was not worth forgiveness and u need ur punishment, u cant escape ur punishment by hiding here Rudr falls to his kness and Yudi picks him up and tells him this will do nothing for him he should learn from his mistakes. Yudi calls Munna and tells him to tell his Didi to get ready as they have to go soon.

a stupid BHali and nathu scene takes place

RS is on the phone when Rani hobbles in again with Yudis support is & looks confused, he asks what happened Yudi is about to tell the truth when Rani lies and says she tripped and fell. CR pulls back a curtain then and eaves drops just as RS asks how is every one at Rani's home

the end

comments a cute interaction between Rani n Yudi. there is no actual anger between them as some of us had feared its more like a frustration because their believes differ on the Rumi topic. oh well atleast we havent got Rani in a coma or suffering from amnesia like Kekta's typical story lines!!! thnk god!!!

xXx Bee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Bee for update..
good to see U back..we miss U..
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much..u were missed…its difficult watching the video without sound at work …cant tell what happened….

peg_pionne thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot👏
welcome back🥳
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Missed you too Bee. 🤗

haha..if this was a Kekta serial Rani would not have gone running behind Yudi and would have sat home crying while Yudi would have stamped her a betrayer and would start hating her. So glad this story is not told by Mai.😃
bsingapury thumbnail
thanks bee it was really fun to read your update

and yes thank god it is not kekta mai's story other wise yudi might have met some random girl on his way and that girl instantly fell in love with this hot and angry man
pop77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

thanks bee it was really fun to read your update

and yes thank god it is not kekta mai's story other wise yudi might have met some random girl on his way and that girl instantly fell in love with this hot and angry man

then rani has to fight for her rights..then more misunderstaning..
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow girls u have me rolling around laughing cos ur all soooo ryt n im glad to be back!!! wow yes n i also thnk god that Mai hasnt got her claws into RKAB.

so wats say girls? tuesdays gunna be interesting ryt?

xXx Bee