From The Beginning. Rakun

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I ve decided to start a fanfic from the begining. hopefully it will be success like  tash and lisa. fingers crossed

KAKOON

Kakoon a beauiful young girl who was born is amritsar to her biological mother devi but due to circumstance she was given away to the ghosh pariwaar  inwhich she was loved and raised by kajjal and her huband. The two  people that she is most close to  is her grandma and grandad gosh. Kakoon has stopped believing in love when an incident happened and from then on she dosent believe that love exists anymore.
VIDEO FOR KAKOON

Rahul
Rahul the studmuffin lol. Rahul has grown up in a very modern and rich family. he doesnt knw what real love is , he likes to play with everygirls heart and break it again. He has a bestfriend  named naina in his life who he trust but she is inlove with him and he doesnt now .
VIDEO FOR RAHUL
Edited by RaKun17 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Chapter 1

The sun had risen over the city of kolkatta. People started to awake to the mornin light, some slept through the day due to hard labour at night,mothers awoke to do puja aswell and but food on the table for their children while the rest had already gone to work. There in a small village lived a bengali family , a very well repected pariwaar who where knwn for their generocity throughout the village. The family themselves were well brought up by the eldest which was dadu gosh his wife had passed away many years ago, but there is one person that he is very close too she is the reson why he smiles everyday.

As the sun ray shown into the bedroom as she slept the brightness of the light started to awake her she could hear the birds singing. Slowly her eyes had started  to open and a smile would come across her face, her eyes filled with hopes and dreams seeing good in everthing around her. As she stared to get up the light was so bright that she instantly covered them with her left hand. The light started to fade away and her hand cme dwn, she jumped off her bed and begain to get ready. This was hw shed wake everymornin before anyone else awake but there was always someone special that she would she everytime she turned around and he was the one that made her day. As she left the room she begain to skip her way to do the pooja as she would everymornin, pickin up the pooja tali she began to sing. Her voice was like an angels the sound of it reached the bedrooms upstairs everyone got.
Edited by RaKun17 - 15 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
yay cant wait to read it, interesting introductions, I am glad that your writing again after sooooooooo long
nikki786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hiya that sounds reali interesting
cant wait for part one
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
babes just by chance found your ff- brilliant missed your writing!

love the vids too reminds me of the good old days i just wish elysia wasn't so broken about it all.

anyway get on with it the taster has left me hungry for more!
-alimabi- thumbnail
bbz i feel so broken aswell i dnt knw weather i cn write anymore
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
good start Rakun, cant wait to read more, thank you
kdmhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great start. Plz do continue. A fresh start will do us all good:)
Ra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wow....it's gr8!!!👏...i can't wait to read the continue...👏😉

luv Sana