Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
πŸ˜†Okay....but  SERIOUSLY......I mean what stupid creepy gets a new designer ..mona wears nice clothes...there are so many fashion designers or atleast wanna be-s on this show and YET they cant give a handsome hot guy like apu DECENT clothes.
Im sorry im dwelling on apu's clothes today...as nothing else happened...but seriously the audacity to give apu a Orange shirt..brown pants and bright red tie???????They almost succeeded in making him look like a joker.
If Armaan suri had seen this reflection of himself Im sure he would have committed suicide..!!! πŸ˜†I almost did.
I mean shekhar is very subtle and all but his taste Cant be shown As THAT bad.....afterall he has a fashion designer for a wife and plans to marry another one.πŸ˜† πŸ˜‘

Ok anyways coming to todays episode.....I kinda didnt get the first 5 minute important dialogue between shekhar and Raunak(sorrrrry...but these kiddy cousins of mine were making a lot of noise...).I tthink shekhar says sorry for being rude but he needs the divorce.Raunak is in tears.....when somebody comes saying they have to celebrate some patients birthday.So shekhar does and I Think shekhar gives raunak a piece or maybe i imagined that or raunak imagined it...Im not sure.πŸ˜†

Anyways creepy and his chela get into a big big fight and creepy doesnt get the name of shekhar's wife(hahahaha πŸ˜†)Anyways creepy think he will just tell rohini that she is in love with a much married man.(ahem....thats gonaa be fun I have to agree..πŸ˜†)

Back home rohini is complaining about work and more work(her name should be grumpy )when radha seriously asks whether she is happy with her work?Rohini says she was just kidding and it was nothing serious and leaves.radha ji is still worried...(typical mom....)

Meanwhile raunak is at home and is watching an old video with apu in that hideous costume(and to think i was dying to see him in a suit...Seriously wanna KILLL And shoot his desginer on the sets 😲)Shekhar is saying 'i love you' to raunak and is being damn shy about it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†raunak keeps rewinding that part like a crazy woman.πŸ˜‰
Raunak  then calls up radha aunty and totally fires her on the phone for the crappy advice saying now hubby doesnt want to come back but wants divorce.....(Told Ya....Raunak and her mood swings must have driven even people like shekhar crazy...πŸ˜† But then well she's not as bad as armaan or DPS..πŸ˜›)

Meanwhile radha shares her agony abt rohini with roshan ammu when roshan ammu starts talking abt some pandit who can predict the future....Radha asks roshan ammu to invite him over.

After that she gets another call from raunak ji who wants to say sorry for her earlier behaviour...( i so thought so..she really speaks and acts and then thinks.....πŸ˜†Shekhar must give her another chance..but theres no guarantee she has gotten over this act and then think trait of hers..πŸ˜›hamare shekhar tho bahut sochkar sochkar baatein kartien hain...)Radha aunaty says thats totally fine ..and tells her about the pandit.So then raunka says she will over hers as well..πŸ˜›

The pandit comes over and sees rohini's kundali and starts predicting a very drak bleak future.....Roshan ammyu gets very angry and leaves...when the pandit mocks her saying that each and verything he had said about shekhar turned out right as well..Ammu is a little more uncomfortable and leaves.radha ji does not press the matter ...( dont tell me he foresaw shekhar's martial life...this oandit ji business is so crappy...like we didnt have enough superstitions to live with.!!)radha ji presses on the rohini matter again when the pandit ji says some matter of the past has come to haunt her when radha then starts thinking of gaurav I think.(wow....isnt it so much easier to just question your own daughter then get a pandit and try and solve his unique puuzzle?πŸ˜•)

Preview; shekhar is having a talk with his lawyer...who says shekhar should opt fot mutual divorce go read what mutual divorce is..πŸ˜†everyone wants that)since this court case could go on for months......(aaah no please td dont torture us with a court case)Btw this lawyer is rubbish...i could gte shekhar divorce within 3 months..he has some solid reasons.πŸ˜†
Abd oooh aaah ..apu looks absolutely smashing in the preview...😳😳😳

Edited by Ananya_A - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sharmii ur so funny. I mean to say the speacial thought u always put into the update. I was feeling so bad that apu behave so rudely,but when I read ur update I found that ur only concern about apus cloths.
I cant take this anymore.pls pls pls .......bring rashe together.
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg....sharmadha u havent changed a bit πŸ˜† when ws d last time we spoke ? sum 2 yrs bak i gues....do u even remember me by d way πŸ˜† I left d JJKN forum as d show left TV πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜† but nw I m back watchin reruns of JJKN πŸ˜† and dis show which I had no clue abt untill a few days back when I suddenly saw my husband ( read apoorva ) in it...😲 and wats more....WID MONA ! since thn I've been followin d show πŸ˜† u knw why dnt u πŸ˜† and I ws as concerned abt apu's costume as were u  poor guy he luks so lost,forsaken and forlorn since he stopped playin armaan suri 😭 he still hasnt been able to recover from d shock and realise d very fact dat he is no more d charming,d suave,d absolutely stunning,arrogant and vulerable armaan suri 😲 evn I havent been able to do da same πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

by d way....r u by any chance followin d show coz of any of d above stated reasons πŸ˜› cz I have no clue of d cast n who's rite n who's wrong....alll I want i MandA to be together....even if its morally,socially,ethically,logically incorrect πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poonam_sarkar

Sharmii ur so funny. I mean to say the speacial thought u always put into the update. I was feeling so bad that apu behave so rudely,but when I read ur update I found that ur only concern about apus cloths.

I cant take this anymore.pls pls pls .......bring rashe together.

rashe....u mean raunak and shekar rite...πŸ˜› 

cz at first I thought rashe meant RADHA and SHEKHAR πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜›

I thought Radha ki toh khud betiyan hain aur voh khud hi shekhar k saath kuch kar dikhaana chaah rahi hai

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tanks for the update Sharmii. I am soo happy that the creepy didn't get the name of Shekhu's wiffey!! Yayy!! I am still waiting for shekhu to tell rohini of his past. What happened to the 24 hrs deadline? He better tell her now, because if that creepy manages to manaofy that chela and the chela tells him the name, he will go directly to ro and tell her about shekhu's past. Go shekhu go!!
ketaki_ry thumbnail
wow! this is what u call really boring episode. not gonna bother watching. thanks a lot for the update.

btw I donno if anyone can recall (specially the makers) that there were few other characters in the show to! (a lot interesting ones actually...) for example - WHERE is ragini?

Ananna thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update! Wow orange shirt, brown pants, and bright red tie is such a terrible combination. Sometimes what Raunak and Rohini wears looks pretty bad to me. Like is one episode Raunak wore black pants, white shirt, black vest, and a multicolored long necklace?? Where did that come from? Thanks for making such a boring update sound so interesting with your side comments 😊
ishiistheone thumbnail
BAKWAAS EPISODE......😑😑😑
zaina khan thumbnail
thanxxxx for updating sharmii