Next method actor in Bollywood - Imran Khan

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Next method actor in Bollywood - Imran Khan
By TOI, 25 December, 2008
Next method actor in Bollywood - Imran KhanAll know that Imran Khan (Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na) has been introduced to films by his uncle Aamir Khan but very few know that he is just like Aamir when it comes to acting. He got into Bollywood with a romantic comedy Jaane Tu ...Ya Jaane Na and now he is smartly choosing his films and different genres like action and sex comedy.

Just like Aamir, Imran believes in method acting and doesn't want to stick to just one genre. After Jaane Tu... he was tagged as a chocolate boy but with his very next he got into some great action with Kidnap . He had to work hard on his body to look convincing for the role of a kidnapper. Imran then worked hard to achieve a muscular look for Soham Shah's Luck . And while his second film Kidnap bombed at the theatres, it can be remembered that Aamir's Raakh , too was burnt to ashes at the box office.

So after building his body – Aamir Khan built his too, for Ghajini – he is now losing it all! Yes, the cute newbie on the block is all set to lose that muscular look for his forthcoming film Delly Belly . The dude has stopped exercising and lost weight to sport a gaunt look in this sex comedy. Interestingly, Aamir, too, is losing weight for Three Idiots . A thought there, na?
http://filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=8712

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Aamir's a great method actor, and Imran will have good guidance!!

Where does Naseeruddin Shah stand in Bollywood?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

He stands tall, my girl. He lives the characters he acts. Naseeruddin Shah is an institution in himself - one of the very few greatest actors that Indian Cinema has produced. πŸ˜›
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

what does this have to do with imran khanπŸ˜•
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Thankss. Aamir rocks and im sure Imran will go a long way!!

Originally posted by: nitica_82

He stands tall, my girl. He lives the characters he acts. Naseeruddin Shah is an institution in himself - one of the very few greatest actors that Indian Cinema has produced. πŸ˜›

I know babes! I am surprised when I read Imran Khan as method actor and wondered where the likes of Naseer would go. One overhyped JTYJN and one flop Kidnap now Imran is a method actor. πŸ˜› And we talk about media hyping women actors.

Ranbir and Imran are two overhyped actors at present.