25th Dec Written Update

muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Epi starts with Ani telling everything to Bhavna.  There goes the flash back where Ani is forcefully dragging Bindya to a room. He says i am gonna lock you in this room.. Bindya trying to run away from there and  Ani grabs her hand. Bindya immediately take the flower pot and hit on his head and escapes from there. Flash back ends.

RoBin's Room
Bindya is telling Payal that he have been following every moment and doesn't wanna leave me.

Guest Room
Ani tells Bhavna that Bindya have not understood my love.

RoBin's Room
Bindya says that Ani is mad and i have escape from Adalaj and slowly I've started my life afresh.
Thats when Rohit came into my life. After marriage, i wanted to tell everything to Rohit.
By then, Ani has come again to poison everything.

Guest Room
Ani says he have been searching Bindya every where and he finally found that she is another man's wife..
He ask Bhavna How can a husband bear to see his wife is another man's wife..
Due to Sunscar and don't know what he is keeping quiet. If not he have brought her..(I'm sorry i dun understand what he was saying)
Adding on, he also says that Bindya always misunderstood him and hate him. Since Bhavna has address him as her son, how can he hide the truth from his mom(Bullshit)  Ani says that "I have the full rights over Bindya since i'm her first husband."
Bhavna is shocked. After Bhavna leaves the room, Ani says, i told some lies to your Saas. "I'm sorry" 

RoBin's Room
Bindya in tears says "This is my story Payal." Bindya will saying that she is gonna tell Bhavna everything, Bhavna will outside saying "She knows everything"
Bhavna will say how can you betray me and Rohit...? Bindya will try to explain but Bhavna will not listen.
Bhavna adds on saying that she will tell Rohit everything that Bindiya is not his wife but someone else wife. Payal will plead to Bhavna not tell Rohit anything. Bhavna will say, So much things has happen, why must I keep quiet. She says, my son should know what is happening behind his back, I will not keep him in the dark.  "Bhool Jaana Humari Maa Bedi" saying this Bhavna will leave the room.
Ani will be laughing and says that, the moment Rohit learns the truth, Rohit will throw Bindya out of his heart.(I don't think so)
After that, Bindya will be mine forever. Evil laughs... (Pathetic)

~Break~

Scene continues in RoBin room...
Bindya says "I will not leave this Ani" in anger.. Payal scolds her and say, if you are gonna do somthing stupid, then he will tell every single one in the house. Bindya starts crying and ask Payal what can i do.
Payal says we have to do things smartly and make sure no one knows about it. Payal says she is with Bindya
Bindya hugs Payal.  Awwwww...(This scene was good)

Mayal Room

Kokki is holding on to the handkerchief which has a 'A' initial on it. Pretending she ask Mahesh, Ani's handkerchief in your room. Mahesh says that it was brought here mistakenly. Payal will be outside the room and will be listening to their conversation. Kokki starts her "Don't feel bad ah" and says don't take things lightly, ever since Ani came to the house, he has easily made friends with everyone.
Mahesh agrees and says Ani was here for few days and has won our hearts. Kokki says whenever there is a stanger in the house, we have to take care of the Bahuraanis.. (What the hack)
Mahesh says he will return the handkerchief to Ani and Payal stops him.. Payal says that doesn't mean if initial A means it should belong to Ani. She adds on the lobby man has brought it mistakenly and i will return to him in the morning, Mahesh leaves the room. Payal says to Kokki what you are doing is not right. Kokki argues that aren't shame of yourself, over hearing to my conversation.
Payal argues" you were telling Mahesh that Ani left his handkerchief  in my bedroom"
She adds on that "what do you get in return by telling him such things"
Kokki says something and leaves the room.

~BREAK~
Janki is praying and asking to protect her Sameer.. To protect him, she has been staying away from him. She has hurt him alot. She is helpless.. She can do anything to protect Sameer. Just then Sameer comes home and sits beside Indu. Indu ask Sameer whether he is going to the temple but Sameer says Janki is not well therefore... Indu says  Janki ok...
Payal comes in and ask Janki whether she is ok.. Janki says she is fine and things are smooth between me and Sameer. Janki will smile and says that Sameer has start packing has decided to bring her to the Aamaji temple. Payal is happy to hear that..
Indu notices this and signal Sameer to see Janki and Payal.. Both of them will be smiling and talking...
Indu will say, if she is sick, she won't be smiling, i think she is not interested to come with you.
Janki will go to Sameer and say, you home early. Sameer says, do you have a problem with that, he adds on you said you were sick. Janki face changes... Sameer in anger, points out his finger and leaves.
Epi ends with Janki's face

Precap: Indu adds somthing to the offerings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the fab update
Sameer really needs to patch up with Janki.😭 And Bindiya's lover needs to go🤢 I love Bindiya shes my fav from the three but the lover coming back for revenge is old
Edited by SUKK4ever - 15 years ago
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thx for the update...this bhavana...listening to a stranger and not ur own bahu