Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Okay I watch this show on dish, from Canada, therefore were behind from you guys  But I was wondering why is Radhika treated like she is ; not allowed to enter the mandhir, touch or make the food for her family? Is it only because shes adopted or is there something else ? 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

Okay I watch this show on dish, from Canada, therefore were behind from you guys  But I was wondering why is Radhika treated like she is ; not allowed to enter the mandhir, touch or make the food for her family? Is it only because shes adopted or is there something else ? 😊

can you make ur font size bigger. so far they have shown that she is adopted, most likely there is another reason  as well, for the way she is treated and will show it later.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They also just started airing this show this week in the US too. I think Radhika is mistreated especially by the mean grandma because the family is Brahmin and the grandma thinks that she is a product of a lower class blood which is extremely very sad.

I am a fan of this show and cannot wait to see Radhika find some happiness.
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to Chhoti Bahu forum guys.

The reason Radhika is not allowed to go inside the mandir or prepare the food is because it is assumed that Radhika is not Brahmin by birth like the Shashtri family is. They infact think she is of a lower cast and is the product of someone's illicit affiar. So she is treated as such.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinc118

Welcome to Chhoti Bahu forum guys.

The reason Radhika is not allowed to go inside the mandir or prepare the food is because it is assumed that Radhika is not Brahmin by birth like the Shashtri family is. They infact think she is of a lower cast and is the product of someone's illicit affiar. So she is treated as such.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, jinc118 😃 and thank you also so much for explaining about Radhika. I do appreciate it so much
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Radhika shouldn't be treated so badly she's much better than vishaka!!
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks you guys! that helped but it's a pretty pathetic reason