sadaf77 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
sorry guys actually it is a rumour that i posted that aamir and sanjeeda seperated.i am also a big fan of aamir sanjeeda.i was so busy that i cannot come on internet for two weeks.then one day my cousins saw on internet that rumour which i posted.at first i dont belive this.i search for this rumour but i cannot found .then i think to throw this news.then i come to know that they visit to dubai for gold awards.i am  a big fan of them.i dont them to separate.plz forgive me.i will not throw any of rumours in future .i promise.sorry rakun.plz guise plz stop quarrelling.sorry once again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadaf77 thumbnail
sorry guys actually it is a rumour that i posted that aamir and sanjeeda seperated.i am also a big fan of aamir sanjeeda.i was so busy that i cannot come on internet for two weeks.then one day my cousins saw on internet that rumour which i posted.at first i dont belive this.i search for this rumour but i cannot found .then i think to throw this news.then i come to know that they visit to dubai for gold awards.i am  a big fan of them.i dont want them to separate.plz forgive me.i will not throw any of rumours in future .i promise.sorry rakun.plz guise plz stop quarrelling.sorry once again
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no need to apologise it was a mistake yu dnt need to be sorry abwt anything
Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its ok...no problem...no need of sorry n all dat. We all knew it was not true since they were in Dubai..... we were aware dat u urself werent sure of wat u posted...n u didnt find ne source cuz there isnt any...ur cousin played a prank on u it seems. So leave it..4get it n cheer up.. everythin cooled down... no fights. Take care.
-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dont need to say sorry or apologise! it was mistake and every person can make a mistake! this just shows how good person u are and i hope that everyone have seeeeeeen this because they someone said somethings and u proved them wrong!

Happy New Year!!

11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats really sweet of u. not many people admits their mistakes and apologize. that sure shows that ur a very nice person. i dont think anybody ever had a grudge against u. but dear next time please provide sources when u post any such thing. and now that u know that it was a false news and they never seperated then just cheer up/smile coz like u know they are very much together..like u want.
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys i knw what happened in the other thread was not nice . i just wanted to souly apologise to all sanju and amir fan i was just angry i knw not a good excse but please forgive me i made a mistake hope that yu do
Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^Lil sis past is past... ..letz 4get it n move on 👍🏼

Merry Christmas 2 all btw 😊