jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanxs for the update Jyoti! What a bore about Shekhar-Rohini confession.. phhhhrrrrr... 🀒 but chalo at least this way Shekhar will not get too many chappals, for not telling Rohini about his past b4 asking her if she loves him or not πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† On the other hand Shekhar turning into an "action hero" sounds promising πŸ˜‰
ishiistheone thumbnail
Adi and amu scene was reay cute
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks jyo ur update is hilarious !!!! hahahahaha
 I liked the way Gaurav's chela says " Shekhar the saint never crossed the red light !!!!"" He is full time pass I feel Gaurav is more a comedian than a villan !!!!
Babyme thumbnail
Great update - Thanks..and loved your comments..!  but ofcourse i was so hoping for the romance to blossom btw she-ro ! hopefully soon.
😊 - tho i was a complete armaan-jassi fan from the get go, in this serial, i'm all for she-ro only..!!!  no other kabab me haddi's please..!

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Jyo. Finally Ammu and Adi went on a date!!hehe. Just loved their conversation. Even though it was hilarious, it had a deep meaning. I hope that Adi is really serious about ruchi. Waise this gaurav babaji is getting irritating day by day!! While I was watching the episode where the bijli goes off, I felt as if he was wearing kaajal on his eyes, because they looked soo darkk!! hehe. But he was funny today. He cracked me up when he told his chamcha spy guy to inform him even when shekhu spits on the road!!πŸ˜†Anyways, thanks and I loved your comment (dostana in the making, since Gaurav was too interested in shekhu..hehe)πŸ˜†
-Tannu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnxx for the update............:)