Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hawa_hawai thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

ok a lil problem. i have it on my computer. ok how abt this, u give me ur email and i will email it to u or wait until one of my computer genius friends comes on and tells me what is wrong with the uploader?

and the quality great with no ads!

queenbee thumbnail
are you my angel or what!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if it's convenient for u, plzzzzzzzz mail me at [email protected]... if not, i can wait forever until u upload it πŸ˜Š

god bless u!!!
hawa_hawai thumbnail

lol np. well i emailed it to ya. so u should get it. oh and i used streamload to email it to u cuz thats where it was uploaded and i think in order to view u will have to make an acount.

otherwise, i will get my frend to upload it by today.

or u can download many episodes from www.desitorrents.com  it tokme abt 20mins to download an episode.

hope it works. enjoy

jprasad thumbnail
ok, so I managed to catch JJKN on yesterday night at 10:30 pst.
It was a rerun of the same show, but it has been one of JJKN's
best episodes!
queenbee thumbnail
thanx hawa_hawai... i did receive ur mail and set up an a/c... but it says that since the file size is 105 MB (and my capacity is 100 MB/month) i cant view or d/l it πŸ˜­ ... never mind, u're a sweetheart for sending me the link.. i WILL get it one way or another!!!!
hawa_hawai thumbnail

oooh man. i hate techology. dont worry ill try to get it fixed

hawa_hawai thumbnail

ok last resort. u will have to go to the provided site and download it from there. but fisrt..

1. u have to sign up

2. download soemthing called bIttorrent. dont worry they will help u

3. then go to the link i give u and dnwload.---- http://www.desitorrents.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32135

so sry http://www.desitorrents.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32135http://www.desitorrents.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32135 but a good think is that then u can just download jassi episodes form here and watch them.

shahidlover24 thumbnail
thx for the awesum update!
love_Jassi thumbnail

Awwwww i'm sure I've died and gone to heaven!!!!!

Phew!!!!! What an episode!!!!

Daisy,what an update!!

anonmember thumbnail
Thanks for the update Daisy! The last scene was probably the most intense one between Jassi and Armaan in the whole show.  Jassi did a great job acting without saying anything...Mona has grown as an actress since the start of JJKN. Umm, Armaan, well, he looks better without the gel and I will admit that he did a great job in the last sceneπŸ‘ The saying hard work is really 99% persipration and only 1% inspiration could have never been more right.  For Jassi's sake, I hope he meant it. Btw, did Armaan roll his eyes after saying 'I love you'- he looked really confused, maybe confused in love. Btw, weren't they both wearing the same exact clothes they wore in their 'date' after Jassi's pre-engagement party- Armaan in the blue jacket, Jassi in the pink salwaar kameez? Cool update again πŸ˜Ž