Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 19/01/05 Update

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Sorry for the delay.No words to describe today's episode.

We start with yesterday's scene; Raj is telling Armaan he needs to do something about Jassi. Armaan can't understand what. Raj tells him that the balance sheets are of prime importance at this moment. He advises Armaan to take Jassi out for dinner and talk with her. He tells him to come to his cabin; he'll prepare such a card for her that she'll melt instantly.

JASSI'S CABIN

Aryan enters Jassi's cabin. He asks her where Armaan is. She replies that he is not there. Aryan tells her that the coming board meeting is very important for Gulmohur, in fact it is the most important among all the meetings held until now. He then says that he'll come straight to the point & asks her if the balance sheets are done. She replies that she's working on them. He sarcastically says that that like all women do, he hopes she's not manipulating the figures. 😉 She states sharply that the figures are all right, and that she is not like the other women. He says that yes, that I know. He is a little surprised by the new air of confidence. Aryan asks if there is a connection between this confidence & the Mercedez he sees outside. He asks her whose car she's using. She answers that it is her friend Nandan Verma's. Aryan wonders aloud if Nandu has won some lottery. She answers smartly that for them (i.e. Nandu and Jassi) there are no shortcuts to success and their hard work is their lottery. 👏 Aryan is further surprised by this new Jassi. He asks her which company does her Nandan Verma work for. She says she does not feel the need to answer this question. Aryan says he is worried for Gulmohur, as he knows what Jassi is for Gulmohur, plus she has Armaan- the control switch of Gulmohur in her hands. Jassi tells him that he need not bother about Nandu's earnings or job or the car. She says that the balance sheets will be fine and ready soon. Aryan leaves.

MALLIKA'S CABIN

Pari is telling Mallika about her date with Nandu at night. Mallika is shocked to hear that she's going out with Jassi's boyfriend. Pari says that the whole gang used to comment on how Jassi has a rich boyfriend & a car whereas she Pari has neither. She says that now she is the one who'll take away Jassi's boyfriend from her and his money and his car. She says that tonight she must look like Nandu's pari. Mallika doesn't approve of this and is too disgusted to say anything .🤢

JASSI'S CABIN

Armaan enters with a card and gives it to Jassi. Jassi just takes it, and reads it without getting up. She puts it away. Armaan asks her how it is and she just says "Theek hai" (It's ok). Armaan looks a bit hurt and comments "Only Ok? You have nothing else to say Jassi? " Jassi remains quiet. Armaan says he wants to take her out for dinner tonight. Jassi says it's not possible as she is going out with Nandu. Jassi says coolly that it's ok; we can go out next week. Armaan loses his temper. He says that he needs to talk with her urgently and can't wait for next week. Jassi says, "So what's the problem? We can talk it here in office.." Armaan starts yelling that they CAN'T talk here; they have to go somewhere far. Jassi says that it might create problems with Mallika. Armaan shouts that Mallika is HIS problem and that he has made arrangements for that. He asks her if SHE has some problem. Jassi remains dumb. He desperately bends close to her and asks her what he should comprehend from her silence. He asks her if she still feels anything about the relationship between them, or if she has stopped feeling. He asks her what she wants from him. She tells him that she has never wanted or expected anything from him; neither Kohinoor nor the car. She tells him that she can show him all the financial records of Kohinoor; she can call Nandu who most sincerely manages all the financial affairs. Armaan loses it totally."Nandu, Nandu, Nandu, Nandu.........I'm fed up with this Nandan Verma Jassi.." he shouts. He accuses her of breaking his trust and confidence. She starts getting angry too and counters him that "I have broken your confidence Sir? ". He tries to calm down. He says that things are getting too complicated between the two of them. He suggests they go somewhere and sort it all out. She says all right, I'll cancel all my plans and come with u. Armaan claps his hands into a namaste and says angrily "Thank you Jassi".

Armaan is waiting near the elevator at the end of the day. Jassi comes and looking relieved, he starts walking. She asks him to wait a minute. She says that she will choose the place today. He says no problem. She says "Octaviour". He says "Octaviour!! You very well know Jassi that we can't go there. It's full of people who know Mallika and me.." He suggests they go somewhere more intimate. Jassi says coldly that fine; let's cancel the idea. Armaan has no choice but to agree.

PARI AND NANDU'S DATE

Pari and Nandu are sitting in a restaurant. They decide on the order and comment on how similar their tastes are. The waiter comes and Nandu mutters "Pina...Pina..." "Pina Colada" Pari completes. Nandu looks all excited and happy. Pari tries to seduce him. Nandu looks scared. 😆 Just then his cell rings & he excuses himself.
It's Jassi calling from the "Octaviour", all panicked.(She is calling from Armaan's cell)She asks Nandu where he is. He lets out a false yawn and lies that he was just getting into bed.(jhoota) She asks him to come ASAP to pick her up. He asks her what happened. She tells him how Armaan wanted to take her out to talk things out & she suggested this place to make him suffer. But now she is clearly uncomfortable and is dying to get out. He tells her that he is sorry for calling her stupid in advance, but that she is really stupid. "Think of all the things he did to you.." he tells her. "Yes, but I can't stay here anymore" she says tearfully. "What are u thinking Jassi? This is your chance to make him suffer by being with an ugly girl like you..stay on for some more time" He advises. Jassi reluctantly agrees. He pretends to yawn again and says that he's in his pajamas and asks her to call him later; he'll come to pick her up as usual.

OCTAVIOUR

The waiter comes for the order and Armaan orders oranges juice for Jassi. Jassi corrects him & orders a vodka. Armaan is shocked. He asks her "From when have you started drinking Jassi?" She coolly says that there are many things he has yet to know. She tells him that one drinks on happy occasions and what better a time & place than today's to drink? Afterall your long-awaited dinner date has finally come"." Of course.." he says painfully. The vodka comes. Jassi raises a toast. Armaan is clearly uncomfortable. There are many people who know him there and he tries to smile at them. He looks behind at someone and our crafty Jassi quickly empties her glass in the plant near the table. She takes the empty glass to her mouth & pretends to finish the vodka in a gulp. She asks the waiter for another. Armaan looks on helplessly. A girl comes and greets Armaan. Jassi empties the 2nd glass in the flowerpot when he's busy talking to the girl and pretends to be drinking. The girl gives an uncomfortable stare and says she'll see him later. By now, Armaan wants to hide his face somewhere. She asks for her 3rd drink and pretends to get high. She asks Armaan what he wanted to talk to her. He asks her if she would like a raise in her salary. She looks surprised and says that if he means a raise from Kohinoor, then that would be illegal money. She is really acting well as being drunk. He says that she works at Kohinoor.. She says that no..I don't work there..it's Nandan Verma who slogs there..and he gets his salary.."Of course.." Armaan adds sarcastically "If you can take care of his transport then u might be paying him decently too..". "Any prob? " she asks. "Not at all " he says. He says that he only hopes her Nandan Verma doesn't land up here. She tells him not to worry as Nandu is happily sleeping.
Jassi says, "That's it? This was what you wanted to talk to me?" She acts really drunk now. He says that he's worried that she's drinking so much. She asks him not to worry and that she's drinking bcoz of her happiness. She asks him if he is not happy. Armaan holds his head with both his hands and grinds his teeth saying yes, he is very happy too. 😆 She says that if he's feeling uncomfortable with her, they can go somewhere else. He says that it is all right and he's fine, but he is worried that the people around should not talk about them. . She asks him if she is spoiling his beautiful image here by being with him. He says that's not the problem , has he ever made her feel so? She prompts him again to speak something else..to his chagrin, she lifts her chair (she is sitting opposite him) and positions herself next to him. She then takes his hand in hers and asks him if he remembers something...Armaan takes away his hand and tucks it under his arms. He doesn't know what to do. She takes the other hand again and begins caressing it. "Do you remember you had told me once that you love me?" she asks as he looks on helplessly. His cell rings. He jumps and seizes back his hand and excuses himself.

He goes somewhere far.It's Mallika calling. He lies that he is in a meeting and will be back soon. After the call he notices the just dialed calls. He is hysteric to see that Jassi had dialed Nandu's no. and had told him that she's calling her home.
He goes back to the table. Jassi has gone back to her earlier position and tells him that she didn't want to make him more uncomfortable. She asks him again if he had forgotten the things..he says that he has NOT forgotten anything. He demands why she had lied to him about the call .She says that she'll pay for the call. He loses his temper and asks her why she was playing with him. "I am playing with you? " she gets up angrily. "Yes you are..why did u lie o me? Why did u have to call him? "He shouts. "Yes, you mean I am a shameless girl..with no character who plays with two men.." she says. She goes on to mock at herself and says that she's leaving because it won't take long for his high-class friends to start bitching about her. Armaan follows helplessly, shouting at her to wait.

They go out on the street .He shouts at her to wait and to listen to him. He holds her hands and looks intently at her."You're driving me mad." he says with pain in his eyes.She asks him to leave it and says angrily that there is nothing left to listen or say now.
He gets hysteric again and starts shouting "You have never realized what I felt for you..what feelings I have for you. Your silence, your indifferent attitude pricks me..everytime you take Nandan Verma's name, my heart aches...". Jassi just stares at him .He goes and catches her by the shoulders passionately. She screams that he leave her. "I WILL NOT " he shouts...he gets really close to her..almost breathing onto her face "I CANNOT leave you..because... I love you...I love you Jassi..."

👏
A must-watch episode. Please don't miss it. Armaan was wonderful. The use of camera was excellent in the last scene.I wish I could watch it all over again.

Thanks,

Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Thankyou so much for the wonderful update. Can't wait to watch tonight's episode.
bas02 thumbnail
WOW, he says the 3 magic words!Must wacth this episode then, thanks for the wonderful update!
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow that sure is a must watch episode thanx for the update buddy😊
Daisy thumbnail
I bet the TRPs will be soaring for today's episode.

Btw, it looked like Armaan had a hair-cut in the 1st 2 scenes..his hair looked better without the gel, but in the last 2 scenes it was the same again.
In BLF, he almost kisses Betty in the last scene, par hamare liye itna hi kafi hai! The way he caught her by the shoulders was so passionate!
Sorry if i'm being hopelessly romantic!
Daisy thumbnail
And so sorry for the delay guys..Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago
rouble thumbnail

thanks for the update daisy!
omg! i can't believe all this happened. this is gr8.😊

queenbee thumbnail
Daisy, that was an outstanding update. Thank you sooo much for reliving it for us. I am dying to see the repeat now!!! When he told her he loved her, that scene was so good, it made the hairs at the back of my neck stand up... brrrrrrrrrrrrr ........  Better than any Mills n Boon I ever read!!
anam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update.Now it looks like its getting interesting.

Worth watching today's episode for SURE!!

FreshAir thumbnail

oh my god

oh my god

oh my god

I can't wait for tonight.

Daisy.. your update has me even more eager to see the show.