Dec 22nd Update - Soni confronts Durga

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Part 1

Jeet brings Soni home and takes her upstairs. Buaji notices Durga's restlessness and assures her that nobody will come to know about their crime. Jeet tells Soni to rest and goes to get her medicine. Mahi comes to meet Soni and gets mad at Jeet for not taking care of her before. She tells Soni that she cannot let her stay her and has come to take her home. Soni refuses and says that this is her home and she cannot leave from here. She tells her that she wont leave Jeet here and leave. Soni and Mahi turn to see that Jeet is standing at the door.

Part 2

Mahi leaves from there and Jeet asks Soni what the truth about her getting burnt is. He asks her how it happened and whether this all was an accident or not and Durga overhears this. He asks if Buaji or someone else was involved. Soni begins to tell Jeet about how Durga had sent her to the outhouse and set the place on fire herself. Jeet  is beyond angry and storms from there into a room, ignoring everyone's pleas. Soni comes back to reality, realizing that it was all a daydream, and decides not to tell Jeet.

Durga is on the terrace and Soni goes up to confront her.

Part 3

Soni asks her why she did what she did. Durga calls her a manhoos and tells her that she is a curse to her family and children and that she had to get rid of her. She asks Soni what she did wrong in trying to protect her family from anymore grief.

Precap

Shabd, assuming Mahi is at the door, pulls her inside towards his chest. Mahi walks in and sees Sapna in Shabd's arms.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks, hope soni doesn't forget that durga
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ohh gosh.. i'm sick of seeing mahi get hurt like this. it's time for it to be the other way around. except, it's not really shabd's fault anyways.. glad soni confronted durga. but she should leave with mahi ..

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the update. 😊

Yeah I also wished Soni would have left with Mahi... then everybody would have automatically figured that Durga burned Soni. I liked Soni confronting Durga... but I hate Durga... she will never learn. I can't wait til she realizes that Cherry is the actual one behind Jeet's accidents.

Anyways... hopefully someone heard the whole confrontation like Khurana or Jeet. 😳
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
soni should have just told jeet. soni should have left the house with mahi
mah403 thumbnail
thnks!!! i guess jeet is alive yay!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I fear a rift between Shabd and Mahi in the future! I hope not! Thanks for the update!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
I hope soni could tell the truth to jeet & it wasnt a dream
smiles_uk thumbnail
thxxxxxx

is cherry not exposed yet
punjabi girl thumbnail
Again Soni is so stupid, she wants to stay in a house where people are trying to kill her. Why they make her character so weak. I wish that Mahi and Soni did teach Durga a lesson. Did Durga ever think maybe she is bad luck to the house and not Soni!!