Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
HO HO HO...............Shekhar bahut pitne wala......thats all i can say for todays episode!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And yeah Adi and roshan ammu are just superb hehehe...shekhar must fight back to be  her golden boy! πŸ˜‰

Ok So todays episode starts with gaurav the creep asking personal questions about shekhar....and wants to get an answer from rohini.But when she is about to the lights come back(???) and so rohini goes off to see whether her presentation was saved afterall or not...Gaurav doesnt get his answer!!

Meanwhile shekhar goes home and cleans his face...He wipes his face like he doesnt want even a trace of his relationship to be there.He seems angry and questions 'why have you come back raunak...whyyy'(Ho ho...someone's all scared and confused....Btw great acting by apu although he totally reminded me of armaan.....)

Meanwhile gaurav the creep has decided enough of stalking rohini...now he will stalk SHekhar...(eeeeks!! )He calls some stupid idiot and says find out every single detail about shekhar's life......( ok now this even i want to know..πŸ˜‰)I must say this gaurva chap....is this his life hobby?stalking people? πŸ˜†

Meanwhile adi has taken ruchi home and ammu is scolding him saying he has no manners besharam..wait till she tells radha..when adi cooly calls roshan ammu on a date the next day and he will explain everything and she can see for herself and not tell radha πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰!Anaru seems very impressed...

Raunak meanwhile is looking at shekhar's pic and thinking a lot...she seems very depressed and is thinking about what shekhar said.WHen the door bell rings and that same idiot posing as a courier guy tries to get information out of her.She says shekhar kapoor doesnt live here...or atleast doesnt live here now.The idiot realises that she and shekhar must have had some relationhip but what exactly he must find out....πŸ˜†(shekhar tu toh gaya...)Basicallu raunak seems pissed with the guy and tells him to get lost.

Ruchi meanwhile is lost in thought abt adi and roshan ammu ysterday...when anaru comes and tells her not worry in a very subtle way.πŸ˜‰

Meanwhile shekhar finally comes to roshan villa...his gf roshan ammu catches him and complains she's not seeing him at all...(ab toh itne girlfriend hai...ki kis kispe concentrate karega? πŸ˜†).Rohini sees him and says whats the colour on his face...he says some patient wanted to play holi with him....(some patient...uhum..πŸ˜‰Shekhar dude..this is taking you nowhwere but straight to chappal land πŸ˜‰)
Roshan ammu meanwhile keeps her date with adi...she thinks he 's got a motorbuke for her and calls him 'silly boy' but later he showes her his car.

Shekhar goes inside to see ruchi and is surprised she's got hurt .Ruchi says even rohini didnt notice when shekhar says he's a doctor afterall.Ruchi says she took an injection and rohini is surprised that she took it with her mom.
Shekhar and rohini go out...and after a lot of staring and akwardness finally shekhar asks whether she loves him and she says yes.
(HO HO HO)
Meanwhile raunak too is thinking and says come what may shekhar she will not let her relationship go and that must be come back.(aww...cant say she's obsessed but she's finding it hard to let shekhar go..
but td dare not turn her negative 😑)

The scene splits into shekhar-raunak -rohini....
Preview: Rauanka is aksing for radha's blessings so that  says hope god blessaes her again so that she gets her husband back..........Radha says husband?back?

(TOLD ya.......not only rohini but even radha is gonna beat shekhar up..whatever happened to his 24 hour deadline?? )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishiistheone thumbnail
he he he Adi convinced amu for a date.... chaalu boy...
swati1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

HO HO HO...............Shekhar bahut pitne wala......thats all i can say for todays episode!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yeah Adi and roshan ammu are just superb hehehe...shekhar must fight back to be  her golden boy! πŸ˜‰

Ok So todays episode starts with gaurav the creep asking personal questions about shekhar....and wants to get an answer from rohini.But when she is about to the lights come back(???) and so rohini goes off to see whether her presentation was saved afterall or not...Gaurav doesnt get his answer!!

Meanwhile shekhar goes home and cleans his face...He wipes his face like he doesnt want even a trace of his relationship to be there.He seems angry and questions 'why have you come back raunak...whyyy'(Ho ho...someone's all scared and confused....Btw great acting by apu although he totally reminded me of armaan.....)

Meanwhile gaurav the creep has decided enough of stalking rohini...now he will stalk SHekhar...(eeeeks!! )He calls some stupid idiot and says find out every single detail about shekhar's life......( ok now this even i want to know..πŸ˜‰)I must say this gaurva chap....is this his life hobby?stalking people? πŸ˜†

Meanwhile adi has taken ruchi home and ammu is scolding him saying he has no manners besharam..wait till she tells radha..when adi cooly calls roshan ammu on a date the next day and he will explain everything and she can see for herself and not tell radha πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰!Anaru seems very impressed...

Raunak meanwhile is looking at shekhar's pic and thinking a lot...she seems very depressed and is thinking about what shekhar said.WHen the door bell rings and that same idiot posing as a courier guy tries to get information out of her.She says shekhar kapoor doesnt live here...or atleast doesnt live here now.The idiot realises that she and shekhar must have had some relationhip but what exactly he must find out....πŸ˜†(shekhar tu toh gaya...)Basicallu raunak seems pissed with the guy and tells him to get lost.

Ruchi meanwhile is lost in thought abt adi and roshan ammu ysterday...when anaru comes and tells her not worry in a very subtle way.πŸ˜‰

Meanwhile shekhar finally comes to roshan villa...his gf roshan ammu catches him and complains she's not seeing him at all...(ab toh itne girlfriend hai...ki kis kispe concentrate karega? πŸ˜†).Rohini sees him and says whats the colour on his face...he says some patient wanted to play holi with him....(some patient...uhum..πŸ˜‰Shekhar dude..this is taking you nowhwere but straight to chappal land πŸ˜‰)
Roshan ammu meanwhile keeps her date with adi...she thinks he 's got a motorbuke for her and calls him 'silly boy' but later he showes her his car.

Shekhar goes inside to see ruchi and is surprised she's got hurt .Ruchi says even rohini didnt notice when shekhar says he's a doctor afterall.Ruchi says she took an injection and rohini is surprised that she took it with her mom.
Shekhar and rohini go out...and after a lot of staring and akwardness finally shekhar asks whether she loves him and she says yes.
(HO HO HO)
Meanwhile raunak too is thinking and says come what may shekhar she will not let her relationship go and that must be come back.(aww...cant say she's obsessed but she's finding it hard to let shekhar go..
but td dare not turn her negative 😑)

The scene splits into shekhar-raunak -rohini....
Preview: Rauanka is aksing for radha's blessings so that  says hope god blessaes her again so that she gets her husband back..........Radha says husband?back?

(TOLD ya.......not only rohini but even radha is gonna beat shekhar up..whatever happened to his 24 hour deadline?? )

Thanks for your update i really think that this man Shekhar is making fool of himself and Rohini's feeling.Sooner his life history will be disclosed and than again he has to go back to Raunak .Not accepting his real wife as well as not letting the truth also to get reveal this man seriously is responsible tocreate heaven for himself.Raunak ,Gaurav and Radha please do something very quickly to get back his life on track.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shekhar needs to tell rohini first about his life story ..he should have told her about his poains rejections hsi lonliness then he could have uttered....na i love u to rohini abhi kya fayda..as sharmii says welcome to chappal land guys...shekhar tu to gaya....
adi was really sweet today i want gentleman playing adi to work up a bit on his expressions he si a bit wodden but he did good job thks...for update sharmii
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† What a lovely update! Awesome comments Sharmii.. I am in splits.. btw I'd told ya 24 hr deadline in TD hours means a few weeks πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and as predicted b4 Gaurav will tell everyone about Shekhar's past..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sharmii !! Yeah Shekhar petega !!! Gosh he shud have told abt his past first !!! I mean for anyone clear out everything which  means in your past !! Now that Gurav  will put fuel to the fire and  make Rohini feel that SHehar betrayed her and then he will be making up stories BIG time alreadyt he is in mission Shekhar unfold right from his bachpan !!!
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

Thanks Sharmii !! Yeah Shekhar petega !!! Gosh he shud have told abt his past first !!! I mean for anyone clear out everything which  means in your past !! Now that Gurav  will put fuel to the fire and  make Rohini feel that SHehar betrayed her and then he will be making up stories BIG time alreadyt he is in mission Shekhar unfold right from his bachpan !!!

I agree Gaurav is going to get Shekhar beaten up at the hands of the ladies, but  Shekhar is to be blamed for it himself..  sab sach bola kyun nahi?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but by digging into Shekhar's life Gaurav is doing us all a big favor too.. we have been waiting for sooooo long to find out about this mysterious doctor! πŸ˜†

zaina khan thumbnail
yehhhhh i am happy that shekhar-rohini had confessed at last.but its true that docter to pitne wala hai.sabse.thanxx sharmii for that
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hehe. So, finally Rohini says yes!! I wonder what happened to Shekhu's life story that he was going to narrate to Rohini. Maybe TD have forgotten that part. I hope Raunak doesn't turn negative.