Written Update 19th Dec-Soni stays Alive

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Soni is trying hard to brathe. Jeet senses something wrong about Soni and opens his eyes. He removes the mask attached to him and all teh tubes and gets out of bed. He is struggling to walk and people try to help him. He enter soni's room and calls for her.Everyone is surprised to see him there. Shabd tries to console him. He comes near Soni and asks what happened to her.Durga and Bua get tensed. Jeet tries calling Soni but she leaves her breath and line on the monitor goes flat. Moni, Maahi start crying.Jeet is consoled by Shabd and Tayaji. He cries for Soni. You can see a smug on Buaji's face. But suddenly the monitor beeps and somehow Soni breathes again. Everyone is happy to see her back.She opens her eyes and there is relief in her eyes to see Jeet.

Soni is resting and she remembers everything what Durga has said and done.But then she looks sideways and is happy to see beautifull flowers by her side.They have bee kept there by Jeet.They both smile at each other. Mahi spoonfeeds Soni.Khurana comes there to meet her.Later nurse is putting cream on Soni's burns and she feels uncomfortable.Jeet takes the cream from Jeet and puts it himself.Moni and Maahi give medicines to Soni. Jeet helps Soni to walk and Shabd comes there with medicines. Then gestures both of them tells them they make a very nice pair.He goes from there and then Soni rests her head on Jeet's shoulder.

Maahi and Shabd are sitting in the room. Mahi gets up and she remembers how they had seen Soni burning. Then she says to herself that she wont let Soni stay with those murderers.

*No Precap Today*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tjay-z thumbnail
phheeww, soni is alive, thanks a lot for the update
tj
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thats good soni is still alive. there is still chance of her uniting with jeet
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

tfs

love Romit-Shilpa.... i hope Shilpa will stay here...

senorita
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the update 😊

Today's epi is a treat for Jeeni fans... they were very cute today.
& I'm glad Soni is still alive too... now I still hope she gets back at Durga and Buaji.... then there will be no chance of Cherry being the bahu of Khurana house either.

-aisha
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Go Mahi!
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *V.I.P.*

thanks

wonder why she still alive...lol

What kind of question is that?

Do you want her to die? Cause it seems like it.
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I am glad that our beautiful Soni did not die.

I hope she get's  back at that B🤬😡

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
im glad mahi is standing up for soni instead of letting this incident slide.
afghan_bella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMGGGS::S:S!!
ii hate jeet's bau(aunt)...she si sooo crual:@:@:@
when durga gets to know that soni lost her baby cz of cherryy..she will realise her msitakes!!
well i dont lykee soni....she doesnt desrve jeet!!
he is too cute for her....she should be happy that jeet accepted her..&& she said all that to jeet..and that is why jeet had an accident!!!!
ii lykee mahi...she is sooo cutee && adorablee:):)