Amrapali turns 25 : Article

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Amrapali turns 25

Amrapali Gupta from Teen Bahuraniyan turns 25 today. The small screen actress says she will celebrate the day with her family as she has taken a day off.

Talking about her plans, Amrapali says, "I have not made any plans as such but all I can say is that I'll spend the day with my friends and my younger brother and sister. But I won't party or anything as such as I am not a party person".

However, there is some thing special which the star aspires to do this birthday.

"I want to make some thing sweet for my friends and serve them that," she says with a smile.

"My day starts with a visit to a temple where I go to seek the blessings of the almighty," informs the birthday girl.

Every year there is a big celebration on the grand day on the sets of her shows as well. "Har saal toh main working rehti hu, toh set par cake katwaate hain. Iss baar ka pata nahi. Kya pata aaj shoot ke baad hi surprise de de"

And has she made sure everyone knows what gifts she wants this year?

"Gifts? I don't expect any thing but normally my sister knows what I need at that point of time and she gives me that, so let's see" laughs the actress.

Small screen Bindiya has immense belief in astrology and says she has got her future predicted for this year too.

"2009 will be good according to my jyotish" she signs off.

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Friday, December 19, 2008
  • Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muneera19 thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    Posted: 15 years ago
    thanks for sharing... I didn't know she is 25.. 😊