Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gHT_BEST thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
enuf of yr crap rosemarry and hearlty for havens sake watch tehshow b4 u reacvt to sickos like rosemarry as for gauri not going to award we knew it form b4  so plz stop over reacting to creeps like rosemarry and DONT U DARE PM ME U ROSEMARRY
gHT_BEST thumbnail
Wish only mebers did vote the award would have been r hitus alas but again as gauri says them lame awards lol they rlame anyways there willbe more better awards for cutiessss
shakila5678 thumbnail
hiten ka mood kharab kyun hai kya gauri ke sath ghar se zhagra kar ke aya hai gys kya gauri hiten ki ek sath koi sereal nahi a raha hai.
gHT_BEST thumbnail
posted b4 but stillthxxx

Originally posted by: heartyluv4myght

Post Kyunki?.Hiten Tejwani gets busy with new ventures.

December 3rd, 2008

Popular TV actor Hiten Tejwani has been flooded with offers from various production houses after Kyunki Saans bhi Kabhi Bahu thi went off air. The talented actor seems to have signed two new shows, one with Balaji on Imagine titled Kitni Mohabaat hai and another one with Hats off titled Jassuben Jayantilaal Joshi Ki Joint Family.

According to sources, J.D Majethia has always being hunting for good talent for his shows. Hiten being a very talented actor was offered a cameo which will last for a month and might be extended depending on the popularity of the character and the track. Hiten plays the character of Rohit who is an Australian NRI and he has come to India to marry one of the daughters of the Joshi Family named Sonali.Will Rohit marry Sonali that remains a mystery. Hiten is supposed to start shooting for the show from the 4th of Dec. On trying to contact Hiten to know more, he was unavailable. - Preity Punjabi (SAMPURN)

fiasco thumbnail
congrats for the new fanclub i love ght
gHT_BEST thumbnail
shailka his mood was pretty f9 and he wa repling to smses incase and he spoke very sweetly   , so plz dont act like rosemarry lol thts aninsult to u

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

enuf of yr crap rosemarry and hearlty for havens sake watch tehshow b4 u reacvt to sickos like rosemarry as for gauri not going to award we knew it form b4  so plz stop over reacting to creeps like rosemarry and DONT U DARE PM ME U ROSEMARRY

really nt in a mood to fight but de way hiten said abut gauri was really strange//
wen reporter asked him guri is busy in painting dem hiten said dat if u guys hav heard dat she is doing painting den she must be doing painting//
hiten tone was very strange//
see noone wants in dis world dat any couple hav a problem
i might talk abut hiten's tbehaviour but not even in my dream i will think of anythg wrong happens betwen dem// i mean it//
gHT_BEST thumbnail
he was very sweet n f9 and problem lies in yr sick mind u have aproblem with every thing so just get lost

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

shailka his mood was pretty f9 and he wa repling to smses incase and he spoke very sweetly   , so plz dont act like rosemarry lol thts aninsult to u

dear how can u judge anybody mood on smes//
hiten was really nt in gud mood//
shakila5678 thumbnail
tum log gauri se ek ber fhone per bat karo to sab kuch saf ho jayega.