18th Dec Updt:Raunak-Shekhar Play Holi

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
Shekhar is just SO DAMN confused...

On one side he wants to be with Rohini...

And the other side wishes raunak had come back earlier and not now....

He should be with sharmii..hehehe!!

And roshan ammu's introduces herself as his Gf...๐Ÿ˜กDokha! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Sharmii - 15 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

Shekhar is just SO DAMN confused...

On one side he wants to be with Rohini...

And the other side wishes raunak had come back earlier and not now....

He should be with sharmii..hehehe!!

And roshan ammu's introduces herself as his Gf...๐Ÿ˜กDokha! ๐Ÿ˜†

Sharmi go and read the comment I left on your yesterday's update!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for the update Jo. You guys must be finally enjoying updating what with tota-maina back in the same frame again!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Sonyfan's video part 2 is from some other soap!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ So the whole of the holi scene is not there!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hansa

Sharmi go and read the comment I left on your yesterday's update!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for the update Jo. You guys must be finally enjoying updating what with tota-maina back in the same frame again!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Sonyfan's video part 2 is from some other soap!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ So the whole of the holi scene is not there!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

friends today both apu and mona s were too good so i will psot the scene if anyone wants to see just give me few minutes......but amazing performance must say welcome back apu
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

The user has restricted his/her post to be copied or quoted.

Jyoti. you are the best updater ever period. thanks
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jyo. poor Shekhar!! I wonder what Shekhu will answer Rohini.hehe.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The jiya dhadak song made me cry !!!

Thanks jyo for the update i like to read ur updates even after watching the episode !!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
U know sometimes it really surprises me that more than 500 views for the update but only 16 thank yous..woww grt๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I mean is it so difficult for all silent members to just press one thank you button and appreciate someone's effort for writing such a huge katha๐Ÿ˜†

Its really difficult for a married woman like me to come after 9.30 pm and do the update and then hv tough time with my hubby..but still I m doing it just because I m commited to it..would like if everyone can just appreciate the effort at least in case u r reading the update..its just a request...๐Ÿ˜Š
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

U know sometimes it really surprises me that more than 500 views for the update but only 16 thank yous..woww grt๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I mean is it so difficult for all silent members to just press one thank you button and appreciate someone's effort for writing such a huge katha๐Ÿ˜†

Its really difficult for a married woman like me to come after 9.30 pm and do the update and then hv tough time with my hubby..but still I m doing it just because I m commited to it..would like if everyone can just appreciate the effort at least in case u r reading the update..its just a request...๐Ÿ˜Š

Awwwww Jo, I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I used to feel the same when I was updating in the JJKN forum. I wrote the same thing in Sharmi's update yesterday that there were over 500 views but only 5 posts

But then I guess there are certain factors workiing in this forum that have forced a lot of members to either leave or remain silent. It is most unfortunate. I wish people would realize their mistakes and be more friendly and welcoming ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by hansa - 15 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

Awwwww Jo, I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I used to feel the same when I was updating in the JJKN forum. I wrote the same thing in Sharmi's update yesterday that there were over 500 views but only 5 posts

But then I guess there are certain factors workiing in this forum that have forced a lot of members to either leave or remain silent. It is most unfortunate. I wish people would realize their mistakes and be more friendly and welcoming ๐Ÿ˜Š

I wish the same thing Hansadi๐Ÿ˜ณ...Now that the track is getting so much interesting I just hope everyone just forgives and forgets everything...and come here with some healthy good discussions๐Ÿ˜ƒ..I loved what u wrote..really agree with your each and every point here๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘