Users

Frequent Posters

candiva007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Name: Diane

Hobbies: Soccer, tv and spending time with my family

How you got to know of CB: Saw the preview on ZEE

What you think of the show:  I really like it.  Yeah there are times when I want to go into the computer and beat certain people up but I like Rads and Dev's characters.

Random things about you: I'm married, I have a little boy who is 4, I live in Canada and I'm a Legal Administrative Assistant.  Oh yeah and my parents are both from Guyana South America and I was born in Canada.
sagarvidya4ever thumbnail
Name: Ginnel

Hobbies: love to watch hindi soaps

How you got to know of CB : i saw the promo on zeee esp wen dev is soo cute and pretty radhika

What you think of the show: i think the show is great and dev n radhika will get together after all it might be a long wait for all of us but it will happen and we will have beautiful romantic scenes with them like we all r waiting for

Random things about you: i love hindi soaps and movies....listening to all kinds of music including hindi, soca reggae and chutneyy.....make henna designs and do my nailsss lolzzzzz its alot of funn. i am from guyana south america alsoo

hi candiva007

Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Manusha

Hobbies: Watching TV,chilling with my friends,traveling..etc..

How you got to know of CB: Saw the preview on ZEE

What you think of the show:  I love Dev..he is so hot...

Random things about you: i am a Sharad and Divyanka freak,i love to eat,and a whole lot more...
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Tanya

Hobbies: Dancing, listening to music, watching TV, KaShing😆

How you got to know of CB: Promos

What you think of the show: Amazing as of now.

Random things about you: I am allergic to sugar, I know it sucks doesnt it?😆But I am serious..😭😆
I love KaSh, AmSin, AK, and SaJan..theres a shocker😆
I guess thats it!!

hellosky786 thumbnail
Hey everyone!

I'm from Canada! I just decided to join the forum since I watch Choti Bahu everyday! I use to watch teen bahuraniyaan only but ever since choti bahu started i've been addicted. I like the storyline, it's something different! I love RaDev! I hope they find out that Rads is married to Dev soon!😳
Edited by hellosky786 - 15 years ago
 Hiiiii dear friends.... I love this show and have been watching it quite often..so i thought to join with all of you to share my thoughts....

Name                                                       :  Pinky
Hobbie                                                     :  Reading....Plyin Basktball,Surfing.....
How did I come to know about CB   :  Once i happen to see one of its episodes and got attracted.....

JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi.....i'm new to this forum.....but I haven't missed a single episode of chhoti bahu......
starz4me thumbnail
Welcome to the forum.
Even mee tooo new to this forum......😊

06cs119 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everybody i am new to this forum.sorry guys i think i am first male who watching choti bahu don't mistake me .i love this serial very much.Is there is any mistake as a male to watch choti bahu i like radhika didi. im only watching chotibahu only for her.i had searched all the pages of this slam book there is no male viewer.is this is wrong
myhobbies:watching choti bahu,listening to music and chating with friends
Edited by 06cs119 - 15 years ago