twin_sisters thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Part 1

KS starts today again with Veer talking abt Pushkar and saying that he cannot call him his father... cause
he is not his father... everyone is shocked.. Jigs is happy ... Veer says that he is not my dad but he is the boss of this company too.. Jigs is disapppointed.. he assures everyone that he wont let anyone down..
Jai is telling Pushy why he did all this.. Jai says you had to hand over papers to Veer as he is your son. Pushy says I know but he is your blood and I know your feelings for Veer ... I just gave a father his rights.. Bani asks where Veer is..
Veer is sitting at a bar drinking.. he mixes something in his drink.. Jigs sees and thinks this is  truth serum that police uses to get the truth from criminals but who is he using it on.. Veer gives the drink to his mother.. Jigs is happy that he gave it to Pia so she tells the truth.
Veer is taken away by Pushy to meet some people. Pia drinks..
Rishi-Ganga are leaving and they say bye to Mary aunty and  she tells him to take care of Ganga.. she tells Ganga that she is luckiest man in whole world as you married the person more than you love him.. you realise someones worth when they go away...Ganga thinks about this..
Gnaga is feeling hot in the taxi and Rishi covers her window with his kerchief for her..
Pia is talking to Veer and says she is tired. Veer asks her if she is ok and she tells him that she feels dizzy. She tells him she is happy today that you will be more successful than your dad and also the change in you.. you have started to give more respect towards Pushkar .. Veer apologises that he didnt know his dad thought that way and if he would have told him before he would have changed himself...he asks why did you keep so much from me.. she says what else have I kept from u .. he remembers some old things from past and also his grandparents truth...

Part 2

Pia tells him that I think what I did was right... at that time of life I was very ambitious and did mistakes, and because of that Pushkar had to leave his parents .. Veer says that ok but you said you did mistakes.. what was that.. Just then Pushkar calls Pia to meet someone.. Veer thinks what went wrong.. Mom had the drink but then what happened.. Jigs says I'll tell you what happened.. but besides me no body know why your plan failed.. Veer finally asks her what she knows.. Jigs says your are intelligent.. your plan was flawless..  she was just about to drink it when dadi and her friends come there dressed as chak de india team...dadi mixes the glass with other drinks ... she tells him such things happen.. but now what will you do.. Veer walks away.. Jigs says what does he thinks of himself but I like his arrogance.. after all he is a Walia.. but I want to see how he gets the truth out of his mom..
He tells Pia to come with him somewhere.. he tells her he planned a surprise and he wants her to know first. Jigs is wondering what the plan is but she cannot leave the party too.. she feels helpless...

Part 3

Veer takes Pia to some construcyion site. she says what is the surprise.. he says this is the site of hotel of which I am the CEO.. he takes her in the trolly at the top of the building and she tells him she is feeling unsafe.. but he tells her he will take her to heights where she can see the world thru his eyes.. he asks her how the world looks from there.. she says its beautiful.. he says no its full of lies and fraud... she asks him to clarify but he says you will understand.. you just give straight answers.. my questions your answers.. he asks who u love more me or dad .. she says I love u both.. you cannot measure love.. he says yes but sometimes you default in distribution.. one gets less, one more... she is annoyed that he was to give her a surprise .. he says my surprise has not even started yet.. when I will tell you my surprise you will understand my words... he shows her the wound.. she freaks.. he says I have always listened to everything you told me.. I always did what you wanted me to do and I asked for only one thing in return.. truthfulnes.. but you have always lied to me... he finally tells her what he heard at Pushkar's house.. she is shocked...

Tomorrow

Veer is threatening to fall.. Pia tells him that everything will go waste if you do this. his hand slips off the rope he is holding to.. the rope breaks and a pole falls and hits Pia's head...

Video Update thanks to Magnificent

Edited by twin_sisters - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
thxxxxxx

when will ganga realise she loves rishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Edited by smiles_uk - 15 years ago
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.

Will Ganga realise Rishi's love in their so-called honeymoon time.
Edited by bahu - 15 years ago
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
Ganga is dumb
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update ash
sharala thumbnail
veer is a freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tfs
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ganga is so stupid. looks like nothing much happened today.
daryan thumbnail
Hey guys i think piya is planning something, that's y she said everything go waste if he does this ?
sweet_gurl61 thumbnail
Thanks for the updates. When will Ganga realize her love for Rishi? Veer is so getting on my nerves. A pole hit Pia's head. Hope she doesn't lose her memory. She has done that so many times.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Thanks! Great update!