Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
wow ur r so good, Shasha thanx for the update, so u r taking a break means no updates on saturday or sunday, thats sad for us but i guess u need a break, but great update loved reading, finally Rahul and Kakun are together, thank u, n keep writing, we all love it when u, Mabel, Nikki, Crystal, Lisa, Rakun everyone when u guys update ur FF's Edited by rbb1 - 15 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg tash this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot lol i couldnt stop laughing yu joka, i wonder wat yu were going through just writing that hehehehhehehhehehhehehheh this is just brilliant stuff. yu naughty girl lmao
Lesca thumbnail
OMG......this episode is HOTTT!!!!😛
mabel thumbnail
how beautiful....
n well written.....
u r mindblowing!!!!!
luved every part of it!!!!!!!
oh nooooo....a break!!!!!!!....its gonna be disastrous for us!!!!!
i will be eagerly waiting for the next part.....
u r really naughty....look at where u have stopped!!!!!!! 
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow this part was awesome.....so romanitc n sizzling..lol...cnt wait ..4 more parts
rmrocks thumbnail
omg fab part
briliiant shasha
conti soon
nikki786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi i just read chapter 7-10 and wow it was funny,tensed,romantic, and i could carry on trying to find words that mean  to say that it was FANTASTIC so ill just say it was FANTASTIC
i loved it, it was gr8 i love reading ur ff
kdmhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

that was HOT!!!!!😍

Have a great weekend Shasha, you deserve a great break after giving us so much happiness and pleasure:-)
meekni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What... a place... to stop! You're such a tease! But seriously, that was so amazing. I was smiling the whole time i was reading it and i even got butterflies =].
You deserve a break hun, you've been giving us more than one chapter each day. Now i just can't wait til the weekend's over!

P.s. Are you going to be updating your old ff? I thought it was amazing and there was so much stuff yet for us to find out, and you left it at such a cliffhanger where Rahul finally finds Kakun and her baby! I hope you had a nice trip =].
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

PART 11:

Kakun was lost in the new sensations Rahul had created in her, a pleasure so intense that it was almost painful. She was lost completely and utterly in him that no memories not even an echo of what Aman had done to her entered her mind.

Rahul though lost in the joy of having Kakun so close, of being able to touch her, kiss her, caress her, was conscience that Kakun could be sacred by what Aman had done, that he had scared her. Rahul wanted to take that memory away and crush it, destroy it; he wanted to please her, to make their love making so pleasurable, so intense, so special that it wiped out everything that Aman had taken from her.

Rahul was surprised at how the thought of pleasing Kakun had made his own body tighter, his heart beat race even faster at the thought of pleasing Kakun, this was the wonderment of love.

'Kakun! Rahul! Where are you 2? Gayo voice can be heard

Both are lost in their own daze created by their feelings finally being unleashed.

'KAKUN? RAHUL?' Gayo voice coming louder and closer.

Still immersed in each other, in the feelings that were being awaken by each other they were oblivious to everything around them; all their senses were focused on each other and the sensations that their togetherness was arousing.

With a push Rahul toppled them on to the bed

'Rahul?' Kakun asked sacred coming out of the euphoria Rahul had created within her.

'Shh, it's ok. Tell me to stop and I will.' Rahul cups Kakun face in his hands gently, dropping light kisses on her eyes, cheeks, nose and as he came once again to her lips, 'anytime just tell me to stop.' he whispers.

Kakun stares at him and knows that he is telling the truth, 'Rahul would stop whenever she said no. Oh my love…' Kakun pulls his head down and just before her lips touch his, 'never no my love, not with you ever.' Both are lost once again in their world of sensations.

A knock on the door.

'Kakun? Rahul? Kakun are you in there?' Gayo speaks knocking harder on the door.

'What the hell?…' this time Rahul hears

'Kakun? Rahul? Will someone answer me' panic in Gayo voice

'NO!' Rahul groans and falls on his back arm across his eyes 'NO MUM!' he groans again, 'Lousy timing Mum. Really lousy!.'

'Rahul?' Kakun dazed and confused 'what….?'

Rahul pulls Kakun on top him and holds her, 'Mum she's outside the door.'

'Mum..?' still dazed 'outside d… MUM!' Kakun shrieks 'RAHUL MUM OUTSIDE THE DOOR! OH NO, OH NO, OH NO.'

Kakun tries to pull away from Rahul but he holds her tighter

'It's ok I locked the door.'

'Rahul look at me, look at you' Rahul shirt is open 'what is she going to think?'

'Well you look….sexy.' he twist so that Kakun is underneath him, 'very sexy and beautiful.' dropping kisses on Kakun

'Rahul get off me! Mum is waiting, please Rahul get off me.' Kakun voice is breathless as being so close to Rahul is once again affecting her senses.

'Don't worry its only Mum. I'll get rid of her.' while dropping kisses on Kakun Rahul calls out, 'Mum it's ok. Kakun in the shower and we're coming.'

'Rahul? Rahul why is this door locked? Open it open it once!' Gayo demands

Rahul sighs 'there goes the honeymoon.' With 1 last long lingering kiss to Kakun, Rahul gets up and goes to door, buttoning his shirt. He turns to Kakun lying on the bed, 'as much as I want you stay there, just like that in a second Mum going to be coming through that door and I don't think you want her to see you like that, but I don't care personally.' He winks at Kakun.

'Rahul you… you monster!' Kakun gets up from the bed, her legs are like jelly, she looks around to hide somewhere.

'Bathroom. You were having a shower remember.'

'Yeah and look what it caused!' Kakun mutters, Rahul laughs, she picks up her clothes and runs into the bathroom just as Rahul opens the door.

'Mum what's the matter?' Rahul ask Gayo innocently

'Matter? I've been calling for you and Kakun for the last 20 minutes! What's been going on in here?' she ask as she walks into the room.

'In here? Why nothing Mum, what do you think I would be ravishing Kakun on my bed!' Rahul says with fake horror, 'why Mother I'm shocked you'd think that!'

'Rahul! Of course I didn't just that I've been calling and calling and got worried.' Gayo tries to defend herself.

Didn't hear you, can't understand why though. But Kakun wanted to shower but couldn't go into that room, so I went in and got her clothes and I didn't want her to be alone; you get frightened so waited for her.' Rahul says making Gayo feel guilty, 'She should be out any min……'

Kakun comes out of the bathroom, dressed, rubbing her hair in the towel, her colour is heightened but it could be due to the steam or the way Rahul eyes are watching her, reminding her of what they had been doing just a few minutes ago! Kakun turns her eyes away quickly, her heart beating faster, her body tense and shaky, she takes a deep breath, then another and another, finally under control she looks at Gayo but avoids looking at Rahul,

'Mum is everything ok?'

'Fine now that I've found both of you. I was just worried, the Aloo parathas are ready; you were starving remember?' Gayo says as she turns to Rahul

'Hmmmm still starving in fact.' he replies, his eye catch Kakun's, the passion still ablaze in them, smouldering waiting to be unleashed again; his message to her was not starving for food but something entirely different.

Kakun breath stops and she aware of Rahul only; remembering his body on top of her, his lips on hers, his….

'Kakun? Kakun Beti are you ok? Gayo calls bringing Kakun attention back to the room and fact she and Rahul were not alone.

Kakun blushes unable to look at Rahul, 'Fine. I'm fine, in fact I'm hungry now too, lets go down before it's all gone.' She walks pass Gayo and Rahul and heads downstairs, Rahul follows and Gayo takes one last look at the room, she turns back again to the bed and notices it was messed up, ' Well, well Son of mine I was right to be concerned! No wonder you 2 didn't hear me, a heard of elephants could've come up those stairs and you wouldn't of heard them either.' She closes the door and follows them with a smile.