Written Update 12th Dec-Durga trying to b

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Durga says she cannnot do it.Buaji says they will find a way.She takes her outhouse and kepps some quilts inside while Buaji closes all the windows shut.Durga comes out and loks pensive while Buaji ensures the windows are properly shut.

Khurana looks at Doctor checking Jeet.He asks the doctor about Jeet's condition.Doctor tells him that he should call his other family members...God knows what can happen next.Khurana calls Durga who is still outside hte outhouse.He says she should come to hospital fast.Durga asks if Jeet is fine? KHurana tells her she should come cause Jeet might have very few hours left of his life.Durga is shocked anad tells Buaji whatever they have to do should be done today itself.

Sapna and Rahu's bags are all packed.Sapna tells Mahi to think about her decision again. Her illness isnt easily curable.Mahi says she will make sure Sapna gets better and thats why she is taking them to stay with their family.Sapna says her family might have problem with it.Mahi says their house is very big and her family's hearts are even bigger.They carry all the bags and go to the car.

Soni is praying to "Wahe Guruji' and asks him to make Jeet better.Durga comes there with a very evilish look on her face and Soni asks her about Jeet.She says he is fine and tells her to go to outhouse and get her some quilts.Soni says its very late at night.Durga tels her to do as told.Before going Soni asks if she can go and meet Jeet in hospital tomm as she is very worried about him.Durga says they will wait for tomm and then decide.Soni comes down and gets a call.Its Mahi.She asks Soni about her well-being.Soni says she is worried about Jeet.Mahi asks why?She says she hasnt been able to meet Jeet as Durga has asked her not to go to hospital.Durga has told her he is fine but somehow she is worried.Durga and Buaji come there and Soni tells Mahi Durga has asked her to go to outhouse so she will keep the phone.Mahi tells her no to worry they will come there and talk to Durga.

Soni proceeds to outhouse.There she taking out the quilts and Durga and Buaji come tehre with Kerosene.They throw it everywhere and Soni sees it on the floor.She goes to the door and sees teh door is locked.She sees Durga and Buaji.She asks Durga to open.Bua encourages her to light the fire.Soni pleads Durga not to do it.Buaji tells Durga about her son's life.Durga light a stick and throws but it falls down and goes off.Soni tells her to see it as a sign.She is a mother so she cannot kill anyone.durga tries to light again but is shivering.Buaji tells Durga she cant do it and she herself lights the fire.The outhouse is burning and Soni starts shouting for help.

Precap - Mahi tells Shabd she wants to meet Soni.

Edited by devashree_h - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi girl thumbnail
This show is so shameless. I can't believe they put this kind of stuff on tv. People killing each other. What ever happened to families living together and being happy and looking out for one another, this show they just want to kill each other.
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
this is so stupid. i dont even think they will even show justice of buajai and durga going to jail
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh... Pathetic. I think Soni will undergo plastic surgery after this incident and come out as a new person. Creative's might be planning to replace Shilpa Shinde this way.

Thanks for the update.

Edited by pinkly - 15 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinkly

Oh... Pathetic. I think Soni will undergo plastic surgery after this incident and come out as a new person. Creative's might be planning to replace Shilpa Shinde this way.

Thanks for the update.

noooooooooooooooooo
plz dont say that...
Shilpa Shinde is good actress, i love her...

senorita
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks..cant beleive that they are doing thsi!
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what is wrong with buaji???
this woman is really mental!!
they should have her incarcerated
tfs
SonuSitara thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi girl

This show is so shameless. I can't believe they put this kind of stuff on tv. People killing each other. What ever happened to families living together and being happy and looking out for one another, this show they just want to kill each other.

I totally agree....this show is being sooo stupid....what is this teaching our children and the new generation that in-laws are like this .....this kind of show shouldnt even be aired ....
trinichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is with this show and fire???
This is the second time that Soni will be burnt.
This track is so disgusting...

For people like me who is not from India, we get the idea that India is soooo backward and disgusting a place to live in... but we were brought up by our parents to believe that family means everything in India... what a total shame.
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it's really sad, i know nothing will happen to Soni, but Jeet will Screem Soni's name
Buaji and Durga should get worst punishment for doing this