Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
TV actress Rubina Dilaik whose debut show Choti Bahu is a great success and will now complete one year this December.

Rubina spoke to the press about the success of the show, "I feel extremely blessed and honoured to be a part of Choti Bahu, and that too playing the title role. I thank Zee TV and the producers Tony and Deeya Singh for selecting me to play the title role of Choti Bahu and having instilled faith in my abilities."

Further, she told to the press, "The show has given me a new identity, making Radhika a household name across the nation. I had never imagined that this show will prove a turning point in my career and I hope that this show will go on for many years completing 1000 episodes."

Later on, she told to the media about her rapport with her co-actors Avinash Sachdev aka Dev, "He is a great co-actor and fits his role. In fact, I have been very lucky to have a wonderful set of co-stars who have always helped me better my performance and have maintained a healthy atmosphere on the sets. Avinash is a great friend of mine and the same comfort level translates onscreen as well. But at the same time I really miss my hometown Simla."

She is also open to enter in Bollywood, "I will definitely consider it if a script which is good enough comes across. I am an actor and I will definitely consider good roles."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/November/News_20091125_116
selfvictory thumbnail
congrats.
god bless you
niveditha thumbnail
Dev to rescue Radhika
Buzz up!

It is a never ending test for Radhika (Rubaina Dalaik) and Dev (Avinash Sachdev) of Choti Bahu, since the time Radhika saved Vishkha and got into trouble she is facing lots of hurdles in her life.

Radhika's sorrowful journey was just getting back on track, but soon after that she had an accident while saving Vishakha."Dev has finally made his decision and has put sindoor in Radhika's maang as their marriage was supposed to happen on the same day when she met with an accident. Now her condition is serious as doctors have said that she has sever injury on her abdomen ,so they will have to operate her but they are not sure whether it will be successful or not." our source informs.

Further, the sequence will be like this, that everyone is happy that Dev and Radhika have united but at the same time Radhika is in a critical situation," Her operation will be successful and she will recover soon, though some of the family members will not be happy with this fact.Dev will take a sigh of relief, as he had prayed hard, he had put a burning diya on his hand and prayed for Radhika's life."

The twist in the tale is said to be that Radhika will not be able to conceive in the future ,but for time being they will be happy to be together.Avinash says :"We are filming for this track right now where Radhika will be out of danger and doctor will say that she will take some time to recover."

The episode featuring this high drama is supposed to air in couple of days.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Dev-to-rescue-Radhika&xfile=2009/December/News_20091201_7
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Rubina Dilaik scared of shooting

Recently, things got scary on the sets of Zee TV's hit show Chhoti Bahu while shooting for the ' house on fire sequence'. Such was the effect of the dreadful fire that actress Rubina Dilaik's health got affected. Shooting for the fire sequence was done at a big scale with lots of crackers and big flames. Very rarely does such stunt happen on small screen. "Shooting with fire around was very frightful and everybody on the sets was scared especially me as I was the one who was surrounded by the flames and on top of that I had to act in it," says Rubina (Radhika).

If it was dangerous, then we wonder how was the shooting done. Actress tells, "It was totally new experience. All the safety measures were taken; a doctor was present on the sets to avoid any injury. The shoot was done continuously for two days which affected the team."

As said by the actress, filming such risky sequence; many a times affects actor's health and it becomes difficult to shoot for longer period and Rubina was no different. She informs "Sets was on fire for long time due to which there was lot of smoke in air that choked my throat for those two days, but the shoot went well."

Successfully carrying out such risky stunt is an art in itself and the effort of actors and crew triumphed as audience loved the episode. All's well that ends well, isn't it?
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please post all articles in this thread only.
niveditha thumbnail

The love saga of Dev (Avinash Sachdev) and Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) of 'Chhoti Bahu' (Zee TV) recently took a 360 degree turn. The fire accident in which Radhika was affected had kept her hospitalized for a few days. But now, seems like the storyline is getting inspired by Bollywood as we hear there is another filmy drama lined up in the coming episodes.

Our source from the production informs, "Radhika met with an accident during her wedding ceremony, because of which she was hospitalized without having a proper grahapravesh ceremony in Dev's house. Thus, now when she is discharged from the hospital, the ceremony will be shown in a very filmy manner. Dev will lift Radhika in his arms and will then make an entry inside the house."

Continuing with the filmy plot our source adds, "During the grahapravesh ceremony Radhika will not be able to cross the door and upturn the traditional rice pot that marks a bride's entry into the house. Here Dev will come in picture and help Radhika give a push to the rice-pot and enter the house."

When we called Dev (Avinash Sachdev) he said, "Yes, we are going to have a scene in which I have to lift Rubina in my arms for the 'grahapravesh' but we have not shot for the same."

Well looks like television is getting filmy by the day as we are to see in the grahapravesh of 'Chhoti Bahu'!

http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/5125-chhoti-bahus-filmy-grahapravesh.html
niveditha thumbnail
The sweet bubbly girl Rubina Dilaik aka Radhika of 'Chhoti Bahu' seems to be very tired of the hectic schedule which made her fall sick.

A little birdie from the sets chirps, "Rubina is not keeping well since last few days and is on proper medication from yesterday. The actress is feeling weak and dull as she is suffering from low blood pressure."

"Rubina's health was not in a proper condition after shooting the fire accident scene in the serial, but still she went ahead with the shoot but finally her health broke down and she is now on medication," adds the source.

We tried calling Rubina to know about her well being but she was unavailable!

Hope the actress gets well soon is back to her charming self!

http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=2146&parentid=4
niveditha thumbnail
Rubina Dilaik hospitalized..

Rubina Dilaik hospitalized..

Rubina Dilaik aka Radhika has been hospitalized after she complained of severe abdominal pain...

niveditha thumbnail

As reported earlier by Telly Caf, Rubina Diliak's aka Radhika of 'Chhoti Bahu' wish to go home and celebrate her birthday was granted as her health break down. The actress has finally recovered and is having a good time in hometown Shimla.

As the actress had loads of time to chit-chat, she excitedly informs, "My parents came down to meet me when I was hospitalized last year and thus, I was asked to take rest. But as my shoots were gearing up, I was not able to go home but now I am home and enjoying every second."

"I reached home yesterday and there was a surprise party awaiting me at my place. All my friends had arranged this lovely party and we had a gala time together I am returning back to Mumbai on either Jan 16 or 17 as I have to report back at my work place," concludes the actress merrily.

Well, it seems to be blessing in disguise In Rubina's case. Nevertheless, all is well that ends well.

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / Telly Cafe

http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=2289&parentid=4

walla thumbnail
Note: This was made by me, and its for the I.F Zeetv awards. It was for fun. Its not real

Edited by walla - 14 years ago