MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Here comes the day again when another member will be joining the old age communityπŸ˜” Now that she is a 20 year old ladyπŸ˜‰ she can NO MORE be called a Teenager😭 She is not immortal like her favourite vampire Edward Cullen😳, but she never knows when her mortality will end because soon his venom will be running in her to make her IMMORTALπŸ˜› Look out Komal, tonight before the night ends, Edward Cullen might just grant your wishπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
🀣
Jokes apart, I am just here to wish our pyari bhootni😳 - Komal, a very very....

πŸ₯³HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Here are a few messages from your very own bhootnis/vampire friendsπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Anu - nimmo20

It's Dec 11th and that day is very special.................coz i'm going home tomorrow!!!!!!!πŸ˜› 
Lol only kidding.................πŸ˜†

It is a special day, because it's your birthday Komal. And no one deserves a better birthday than you my pyari, paagli dost!!!!!!πŸ˜› I hope you have a brilliant day. Hope you get lost of beautiful gifts and everyone pampers you. Even more I wish that today will be one of those days when each moment is special and you can store them all up and look back on them with fond and happy memories. You're the sweetest and kindest person I know and I wish that you are always blessed with health, happiness, prosperity.......oh and that you never become normal!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Seriously though Komal, no one deserves happiness more than you and I really hope that all your dreams come true today.

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³

oh and welcome to aunty-hood. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ

Now Aunty........oops, sorry, I mean Komal.........here are your gifts..................

1st of all some sweet treats to get your mouth watering:

And now some siggy-related gifts πŸ˜›

First up, something that should leave you breathless for at least an hour πŸ˜‰ 

Dead yet?????? πŸ˜† Well, next up here is something that encapsulates your two passions 😳

Still breathing??????? πŸ˜† Finally, here is a non-birthday sig that you can swoon over all the year round πŸ˜‰

And last but not least, the most important gift of the lot............................the black forest gateau πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Do save a slice for me na πŸ˜‰

Happy Birthday Komal!!!!! Hope you have a blast!!!!!!πŸ€—

love
Anu

Ananya - Ananya_A

Happy Birthday KomalπŸ₯³

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories,
wonderful moments and shining dreams.

πŸ€—

May this be your best ever birthday. Hope you have a fabulous day with lots and lots of cake, if you have any left over then you know who to think of πŸ˜›

Lots of love
Ananya(Anu)

Jyoti - jyoti06

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
 KOKO DADEEπŸ˜›

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day KokoπŸ€—..On this day May you have all the joy your heart can hold,All the smiles a day can bring,All the blessings a life can unfold,May you have Gods best wishes in everything😳.A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle awayπŸ˜‰hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 comeπŸ˜ƒ ...Enjoy this day to the fullest with your Vampire HubbyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

It must have been a rainy day
when you were born,
but it wasn't really rain,
the sky was crying because
it lost his most beautiful angel'
Happy birthday dear KokoπŸ˜›

Koko Jaan May this birthday b just the beginning of a year filled wid happy memories, wonderful moments & shining dreamz😳.

I still remember when we met for the first time in Kaajjal forum,I was at once impressed with your sense of humour and the way u look at things and judge themπŸ‘πŸ˜›...Then slowly we got to know each other via pms and of course MSNπŸ˜ƒ...I still adore all those never-ending Bye-Sessions and Apu-Wars that we keep doing on MSN🀣🀣...Myself,You and Mona..three of us will never stop our besharmi when it comes to drooling over a hot guy..right or wrong..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..oh and how can I forget our phone chats that we had few timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜³...I think first time u were shivering while talking to meπŸ˜†but second time I saw a more confident Komal😳..Koko we hv known each other sinse one year I guess and I m really glad to find a true and sweet dadi...oops I mean friend like uπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..Once again a Very very very very...Happy Birthday to YouπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

The Older The Fiddle!

Heres the Birthday cake for you😳

Deliciously Sweet.. Greeting Cards.

Oh no Whats this KokoπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...u r eating the cake without even cutting it😑..not fairπŸ˜”...πŸ˜†..Anyways its your birthday ..so enjoyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Michelle - mich09

Dearest Komal,

Its very rare  that one finds a friend
As sweet as you
Distance don't matter, nothing else does
All I know and understand is
our friendship will always be true

Todays as you celebrate your birthday
these wishes come your way from the bottom of my heart
May you always find happiness and peace, good health and success
And May all your dreams come true
(PS: Lets make that your most cherished Dream come true πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ)

Lots of love & a big tight Hugs from me

Mich

Sharmii

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOMAL JI!!!πŸ‘
ON THIS SPECIAL DAY I JUST WANNA WISH THE VERY BEST IN LIFE!!!πŸ˜›
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE...BIG OR SMALL...πŸ˜›
CAN EVER FORGET THE LOVELY TIMES WE HAD...πŸ˜›
SO ON THIS BIRTHDAY I WISH FOR MORE SUCH LOVELY TIMES IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL LIFE...πŸ˜›
A SWEET ROCKING BIRTHDAY TO OUR BIRTHDAY GIRL....πŸ˜›

MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!😳

I know the candles arent enoughπŸ˜†

Hira - hira_786

Happi Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Komalllllllll!!
I wish u all the best yaar..
Omg now we know each other for almost 2 years.. so cool na..lolzz..
I styll memba da first time we met on kajjal forum.. gosh i miss those days soo muchh..
Anyways I hop u have wonderful burdaiii!! Dun eat too much cake or u'll get fat..heheh jkin..
Luv u loadzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hun..

Lotssssssssssa Luv:HiraπŸ˜›

Sameera - sami01

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear komal...
manny manny happy returns of the day

suraj roz aata rahe
roz gaata rahe
leke kirno ke mele
pal chin tera har din
chun chun kaliyon se khel
rang jab tak baki hai bahaaron mein
tum jiyo hazaaron saal
saal ke din hon pachaas hazaar
and full fill special dream of sapnon ka rajkumar
may god shower all his blessings on you on this special day
may god give you back ur special sense which used to work wonders in pastπŸ˜†
god bless u komal
thansk for giving me second chance mona ji...

Kitty - nasartaurus

Monalisa - mona18

Happy Birthday to my Dearest Twinny! I still remember vividly the first time we met and chatted. How bits by bit we found out we had 99.9% in common, and when I met you, you were only 18! Perfect age THENπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ Till we all celebrated your 19th birthday which was a perfect age still I thinkπŸ˜•πŸ˜† But now one year has gone and now your 20!😲😲 But I am sure, Edward won't mindπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I can't believe am saying this😭 But you can have Edward for today😳 Enjoy his venom😳

PS. Advice for you, Get his venom in you by today pleaseπŸ€“πŸ˜†

Anyways, a very very very Happy Birthday Komal!πŸ€—πŸ€—
Here's your cake - I hope its okay for the chocolate levelπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I am in a mood for spoiling you today!πŸ˜† Here's one more thing Miss Komal
Here's a siggy I got for you that you HAVE to use! Okay?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday once again Komal!😳😳

Edited by mona18 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Yea I forgot to add.. PLEASE don't go into the DQ mode on MSN with me, please KomalπŸ˜† Edited by mona18 - 15 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

dearest komal manny manny happy returns of the day
happy birthday
sorry my message is not in above because i did not send it on time miscalculated time😭😭😭
so here is my mesaage.....
tum jiyo hazaaron saal
saal ke din hon pachaas hazaar..
here is special gift just for you

happy birthday once again

Edited by sami01 - 15 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Komal my pyaari si aunty ji!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³

Welcome to the OAP club. πŸ˜‰ Am sure u will have a blast with us all.

N Mona, i have to hand it to you girl - against all the odds you fitted my post in. 😲 Well i promised to give u a new title if you did it, and now i am obliged to. So it's official, you are indeed Mona the DQ Vampire Wonder Girl. πŸ˜‰

Anu
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am like 😭   Getting emotional!😭  Ok i drop the act!πŸ˜†

Mona Thank u!😳😳😳 This post is marvellously beautiful😳😳
First of all as u said...am craving for Edward's venom!😭😭 But oohh well 20 is not that bad!!😳 I hope!😑
What r u trying to do to me with all these chocs mona??😲😲 U know am craving for them nowadays!😳😳 Am gonna be obese if i eat all that😲😲 Damn u!πŸ˜†
Omg the sig is sooooo cool!😳 n ur wordings r sooo sweet..😭 i wish i was a 'newborn vampire' tomoz! 

But omg this post is gorgeous girl!!😳😳 Ur too sweet!!
Am a very lucky girl to have a twinny like u!😭 Ur the nicest vampire oops i mean girl i know!! Ur too sweet and always there!! U hide ur own probs n go along with my 24/7 moaning! Thank u sooo much for everything!πŸ€—

Love u mona!!! N thx for this marvellous post..I dont deserve it..but ur an angel n u wud grant me anything!😭😭

Thanks again to u and everyone!😳

😳Komal
kiokyo thumbnail

THANK U everyone!πŸ€— Ur all tooo sweet! thank u for ur wishes😳😳 Am very touched!!!😭 After disappearing for soo long i didnt know that u guys wud remember me n still be soo sweet to me!😭

@Anu aunty: OMG am sooo excited ur going home tomz!!!!!!!!!!😲😲 it went quick didnt it! N u ENJOYED it!πŸ˜‰ U get wat i mean..K....oops i mean oK?? LOL *ahem*πŸ˜ƒ
Thank u jee for ur sweet wishes!😳😳 Ur a sweetheart!😳😳 U over-did it a bit in ur compliments though...90% of it is untrueπŸ˜† But hey thx for everything!! N no am not an aunty😑😑😑 20 is young age..not aunty!😭 Not like uπŸ˜‰ ur an experienced aunty jee! my fav aunty!⭐️ 
Thanks again yaar😳😳😳 Am very lucky to have u!😳 U n mona r very special to me..u know why! πŸ˜›
And omg! THE SIGS! THEY R AWESOME!!!😲 They kill!! thx anu😑😑 πŸ˜†
N omg the black forest cake😳 yyummmm...sorry cant shareπŸ˜› ITS MINE!

Thx again for ur wishes yaar!😳

@Ananya: Aaawww thats sooo sweet of u Anuu!😳 Thx for the wishes yaar!  Ur too sweet! n hell yea i will share some cake with u..coz after all that choc n cake eating i will feel sick n wont be able to eat tons!πŸ˜†
Thx again!😳

@Jyoti aunty:  AM NOT A DADI!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Ur too sweet ..thx for ur wishes jee😳😳  Am still waiting for the vampire to come! this poem is sooo sweet!😳 Thank u..am touched😳 OMG even i remember our first days on IF then MSNπŸ˜† we were nuts n still r!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I miss our bye sessions! N omg i had a fit when i first sspoke to u!😲 i shivered for abt 2 hrs
hahaha anyways...thanks for u warm wishes yaar!😳😳

@Mich: MICH i missed u!!!πŸ€— Thank u sooo much!! Ur wishes r truely from the heart!!!😳 Thank u yaar! Am sooo proud n lucky to know u!! Thank u again!😳

@Sharmii: Hey jee!!! Where have u been!!! Thank u yaar for ur sweet words!😳😳  U made me emotional with these words!😭 THX!😳

@Mona: Yes I am 20 soon!😭😭 Thx for giving me Edward! Sorry u cant have him back!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Ur too sweet thx again for making my day with this amazing post n ur presence!😳

😳komal
kiokyo thumbnail
AAaawww thank u sam!!!!😳😳😳 Ur too sweet!! Am soo happy to see u here! I thought u forgot my bdayπŸ˜†
But aawww thank u for ur wishes!😳😳😳 n the sig..😳 soo sweet!!😳

thanks again!!!

😳Komal
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Many happy returns of the day Komal ji. To finally aap baadal hataakar bahaar aahi gaye!! hehe. Tum jeeyo hazaaro saal aur tab tak safed hojaye tumhaare baal.πŸ˜†
MasterKatara18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gambi

Many happy returns of the day Komal ji. To finally aap baadal hataakar bahaar aahi gaye!! hehe. Tum jeeyo hazaaro saal aur tab tak safed hojaye tumhaare baal.πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday to you to Zareen! Finally you came here as well..

Friends, not only it is Komal's birthday but it is Zareen's as well😳

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAREEN πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oyeeee Mona!!
U dint add my msgg yaar..
newyas Happi Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Komal!!
I wish u alll the besttttttttt.. May dis daii brings alot of happiness in ur life!!
nd yeh wen did u became a fan of Edward Cullen..hhee jkz..
LUv u loadzzzzzzzzzzz

Lotssssssssa Luv:Hira..

P.s: Mona its such a wondeful post hun.. I luvv it😳