Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks...tv addict...that video made my day.....😊

None of the other BB members will come close to giving such an entertaining interview.....he is definitely more witty and intelligent than the rest .......😊

Rahul is the best....no wonder he has got a show so early on.....😊

Lot of raja lovers on the forum had wanted to see rahul and raja together......i am so happy rahul made it !!!😉
Edited by susan29 - 15 years ago
tv addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i haven't seen it yet susan...will chk soon...glad u enjoyed it 😊 
The guy on the left. 🤣🤣 Love his expressions.
prabharajani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
his one line abswers were very good.i think he will do well in the comedy show im going to watch it
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

His answers were too good.

He has a great sense of humour and I like how he keeps repeating the phrase, "you know" 😆 ðŸ˜³
hppppp thumbnail
aww....he does have a cute smile... 😊
i like the way he dominates his interviewers in a cool, witty and non offensive way.
....though at times he gets into that 'netaji speech' mode....but come on -it comes wrapped in his package of entertainment-so its ok  and i'd cheerfully forgive him for it!

People saying stuff like'whats he good for?', 'whats he without his dad'............!.... arent most of us, what we are, somewhere because of our dads and moms....where wud we be had our parents not supported for long years of our lives....? ...abt living off his dad's money - i wonder people practically ignored him when he was actually living off his dad's money (till the time he was in news and media was after him)- now when he's making something of himself....in a right way-everyone is after his life..as if he is not entiteld to work on or restructure his own life-he has a charming screen presence, good he discovered what he wanted to do!  ...Good luck dude!

come on people target those rich sons and daughters who are actually doing nothing , dont be oblivious to their presence, find out those names and pelt stones at them- and stop targeting a guy who is coming out of that eclipse to build a name of his own.

and did  i hear people speakin abt his relationship with women- what i wanna know is- are those women complaining?..'.No??'-then why are we??

Edited by hima_123 - 15 years ago
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ hima....just look at the number of people who have posted here.....when there were raja threads though i dont think as much of him as i do of rahul......i posted stuff and i know all other rahul fans did too !!!

They are jealous?

About him having a rich father, parents support etc.....what about all of us...if our parents did not support us we would be nowhere too...all studying abroad take support from their parents either financially, emotionally and/or moral values.....why do these students talk to their family...why do they need their parents?  those who are married.....and staying abroad, they will not be doing so if their parents were not in agreement with them.....the same with their husbands parents....

Well, Rahul's fans are definitely as generous as Rahul is !!! He is a notch above all BB members.....next being ashu !!!

arben thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Susan, Rahul was definitely not my favourite on BB. But I will tell you that Rahul did make me laugh, did keep me entertained. I have no doubts he will do well with kids. And since this show is on Colours, I am hoping the overall standard of this show will be as good as the other shows on this channel.

I will also add that Rahul is intelligent.. shrewd is more like it. And I mean it in a positive way. I do not wish to comment on his approach to his women.

Let's hope he does well for himself. Good luck Rahul.😊
hppppp thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

@ hima....just look at the number of people who have posted here.....when there were raja threads though i dont think as much of him as i do of rahul......i posted stuff and i know all other rahul fans did too !!!

They are jealous?

About him having a rich father, parents support etc.....what about all of us...if our parents did not support us we would be nowhere too...all studying abroad take support from their parents either financially, emotionally and/or moral values.....why do these students talk to their family...why do they need their parents?  those who are married.....and staying abroad, they will not be doing so if their parents were not in agreement with them.....the same with their husbands parents....

Well, Rahul's fans are definitely as generous as Rahul is !!! He is a notch above all BB members.....next being ashu !!!

i understand the concern Susan ..cheer up...:-)

Rahul has widespread fan following ..........thats what the bigg boss production guy said...everytime he won by huge margins..and they were too dispersed across the country for him to have funded it........i mentioned in my ealrlier posts abt the news article where Sambhanva went to a school function and the entire mob in unison screeched in favor of Rahul.....other news pieces here and there have pointed out towards his being a favorite....and a guy cannot hold so much popularity just on account of his dad-its difficult for celebrities to sustain popularity...if he's managing it-he has it in him.......infact he never had such fan following when he was exclusively associated with his dad..........

the few posts and threads abt him right now are just coz of less controversies ard Rahul right now..generally peoplelove  gossips-less masaala around him as of now..........plus there is no competition for the time being for anyone to come out and support him/detest him...so not many people are coming out and talking abt him. ....and lets face it, not everyone will like our good guy-to each his own.........his popularity is anyways evidenced by the work he is getting......so cheer up dear!😊