Written Update - 10th December, 2008...

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Ok before I start, I should warn you, this is an extremely long long update... So read it at your own risk πŸ˜†

Episode starts with everyone giving a standing ovation to Gunjan... Including Nupur who is extremely happy, and Dia who does it so half-heartedly... Anyways Gunjan says a silent thank you to Samrat who answers back with a smile... Miss Aha Chand comes on stage and says hats off to Samrat for encouraging the talent of Gunjan....

Next scene, SaJan are out of the auditorium, and Gunjan is surrounded by a barrage of guys offering flowers to her, Gunjan accepts the roses shyly, and thanks everyone... Meanwhile Nupur wanting to congratulate Gunjan is unable to get through the parade of guys, so calls out her name loudly... (Lol this is almost like during Nupur's introduction scene - only in reverse) Anyways Gunjan finally hears her and turns around, and Nupur waves at her excitedly and Gunjan waves back happily. Nupur saying the crowd surrounding Gunjan tells her she'll talk to her at home, Gunjan says she'll just take one minute, but Nupur insists... Just then Mayank comes and congratulates Gunjan, he says with a sweet smile on his face that she sang very well... But on seeing Nupur standing behind, the smile wipes off his face and he walks off.. Nupur wonders how she's gonna manage to talk to him so goes and follows him...

A random guy tells Samrat that he planned a solid entry for Gunjan as everyone was looking towards the tent, but Gunjan came to the stage and sang... Anyways Samrat smiles widely and says thanks to her, and tells Gunjan congratulations... Another random girl congratulates Gunjan and tells her that she deserves to be the Close-Up talent winner...

Anyways scene shifts to the corridor... Nupur follows Mayank and tells him to listen to her, she says very sweetly that Miss Aha has called them both the best close-up couple, and that she is so happy hearing the news, that she can't possibly convey it in words... She continues saying that she was just going to tell him but then Gunjans performance had started, and thats why she has come now you know to tell him stuff "Up and Close" (Close Up advertisement πŸ˜†) And she ends her speech telling Mayank thank you... To which Mayank turns around and replies "Kya?"

Scene shifts to SaJan - they're alone together, also in some random corridor... Samrat thanks Gunjan and she also goes "Kya? Tum yeh kehne ke liye mujhe yahaan bulaye" (What??? You called me alone to say this) And Samrat says not really, He says he came to tell her that nobody could've performed as well as you did... And that he remembers that he was announcing Close up Presents excel talent parade ki next and best contestant (referring to this), but she wasn't there, but after that she suddenly showed up and she sang so well that Guru Samrat got impressed... Gunjan says that actually she was stuck in a store-room, and she was so scared, but as soon as she got out and reached the auditorium, she saw that everyone was making fun of Samrat, and she felt very bad... At this Samrat interrupts her in mid-sentence to say thanks as she saved his neck out there. Gunjan says she should be the one to tell him thanks, because he believed in her capabilities and made her believe in herself... And that because of him, someone actually called her a close-up winner (G and S say the class-up winner part together)... Anyways she says thank you to him again with a big smile on her face 😊...

Cut to MayUr where Mayank says, impassionately that she doesn't need to thank him... Nupur nervously answers back saying that she does because he went ahead and performed with her.... To which Mayank irritated, replies back very cuttingly saying that he didn't dance with her because of her but for himself, his college and because its close-up's talent parade which is very important for the college... And that anyways he doesn't betray people like Nupur does, neither does he have a brother or sibling who can take his place...

Cut to SaJan walking in the corridor, where Gunjan says that before she thought that she wouldn't be able to sing but because of his effort.... To which Samrat interrupts up her in mid-sentence and says that he didn't do anything, it was all HER mehnat and effort...

Cut to MayUr, Ok I'm going to have to put this in dialogue form... M for Mayank, N for Nupur, S for Samrat, G for Gunjan...

M: You know Nupur, whatever you did is not your fault. You are like that only. Infact expecting anything more than lies from her was a big mistake from his side...

Cut to SaJan

G to S: Its my fault for thinking wrong of you... You're very different from the way you look....
S (amused): Acchaa I tho think I always look smart (both SG laugh)

Cut to MayUr, Mayank tells Nupur she is so smart, doing the project, answering in the classroom at the right times, that he never realized how he was being manipulated... Nupurs fuming... Anyways Mayank turns around and says that he has some advice for her, that if she puts her brains to good use then she'll go very ahead in life, and that "waise iss dimag ne kabhi kuch accha bhi socha hai" (Waise has your mind ever thought good)... Nupur looks shocked at this remark...

Cut to SaJan, Gunjan tells Samrat that he always thought well of her... Cut to M telling N that she can do anything for her advantage, right??? Cut to G telling S that he always take care of everyone.. Cut to M telling N that she just thinks about how to take advantage of other, be it a sister or a friend... Cut to G telling S, happily that she never thought that they would be friends... Cut to M telling N that he never thought that she resorted to such manipulation just to get a dance partner... N looks at M, shocked and angrily... Cut to S tells G that now we are equal partners, say bye to Guru Samrat (Thank God!!! πŸ˜†) and Hi to just Samrat... and says something about closeup... Anyways he offers his hand to Gunjan who takes it with a bouquet in another hand... Cut to M that its his fault that he believed easily everything she told him... N says sarcastically that he's right its his fault, and maybe thats why he has never gotten one friend in this college... She says that for one mistake, even after apologizing so many times if he hasn't understood then she's also not interested in talking to him... and that to keep his attitude to himself... Saying this both M and N turn around and walk in opposite directions... Cut to S and G shaking hands and S telling her to just trust people...

Anyways next scene... Nupur is sitting in front of the mirror looking thoroughly unhappy, and G is telling Nupur that if it weren't for S she wouldn't have sung... And she never thought that there was a world out of Morena, and that she has changed her opinions on Samrat, before she used to get scared of him but now she realized that he's really nice with the way he helped her... And N, too preoccupied with her own sadness, replies back saying "Hmm" Gunjan is like 'I've been talking for so long but all you reply back is with 'Hmm'. But then she quickly apologizes saying that maybe its her fault because she wasn't there for N's performance nor after that but that she heard the loud applause for it 😊... Anyways on seeing N's sad face, G asks her worriedly if M said anything... N gets up out of her chair...

Cut to Mayanks house... Mayanks mom gets off her phone and goes to M's room, where he is resting on his bed, and she tells him that this is not done... M thinking she's talking about N says that he had no other choice, but things are okay now... M's mom says that ya everything is okay, the bed and the pillows looks messed up... And M goes oh you were talking about the pillow... Anyways, he says he wants to be left alone for a little while... M's mom said he is sitting alone, he on one side and she on the other hand...  Anyways the topic of N comes up, where M's mom asks him how N danced, M says he doesn't want to talk about N, M's mom asks him why did she push him off the stage πŸ˜†, And on his mothers insistence, M angrily says that N lied to him about the project, Gunjan did all the work and Nupur took all the credit, only because he wouldn't be able to refuse to be her dance partner....

Cut to N tearfully telling G that she tried so hard to tell him the truth, but to no avail, he doesn't even think of her as a friend, even an enemy doesn't think this bad of someone... N says she agrees she did a mistake, but she even tried to sudharofy for her mistake, did the rest of the project-work by herself, apologized to him many times and wrote a letter... G assures her by saying N did everything to placate M and that she knows that, but M is very angry at the moment and as soon as his anger calms down he'll forgive her....

Cut to M telling her mom that he doesn't want to understand anything else because she lied to him, and he hates liars... M's mom tells him that she wouldn't take a side between him and her, she says that what she knows of N is that she is chulbuli but very clean at heart... M says she has betrayed you too... M's Mom righly tells M to stop being so overdramatic and that it could simply be a misunderstanding... M goes "Misunderstanding, excuse me Ma, Nupur doesn't know whats written in the project... And he flings the project file away in anger...

Cut to Gunjan and Nupur, where N seeing G looking worried tells her to not worry and that she'll take care of M by herself, She continues on saying that G sang really well, and that surprised everyone because they all expected her to sing from the tent... G tells her that wasn't the plan, she got trapped in the store-room, maybe the door got stuck.... Dia overhears this and comes into the room and tells G ofcourse the door got stuck... She says she has come to congratulate G and N, she pretends to be overjoyed and proud and hugs them both... N says that they both wanted to tell her thanks as she also helped them... Dia tells her not to thank her as they did all the work... She says next time put in even more effort... N gets excited and asks her if she's talking about another talent parade πŸ˜† But D replies back saying she's talking about exams she overheard that the professors were going to announce about the exams, to which N's face falls flat, and G looks unaffected... Anyways they go off to sleep....

Cut to Mayank who sits on his bed, and apologizes to his mom, saying, with a sad smile, that for the first time he actually believed in someone's work, and felt that he also had a friend... But all this time she hid the truth from him.... M's Mom asks him if he danced with Nupur... M says he's her son, what does she fthink??? M's mom sits down next to him and says he did the right thing, anyways she asks him if he wants the coffee, maybe it'll help him cool his mind... M says ok and while leaving M's Mom finds the letter and shows it to M telling him that this doesn't look its from the project... M tells his mom to leave it, he says it was in the project file, it must be from the project and rushes her off the room... He holds the letter, still folded, in his hand and gets a flashback of her saying "Nahin" to have done the project... Episode ends on his face...

THE END... finally...

Precap: Professor announces in front of all the students that there are going to be exams, Benji almost faints... Next scene Uday is telling Dia and her cronies that he knows the room was locked, because he unlocked Gunjan out of it... Dia and her cronies go collectively "WHAT?" Just then Samrat comes and says he heard Uday saying something about G... At this Dia looks worried hoping that S doesn't get to know the truth...

To Be Continued
Edited by meteora_smt - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
*braces herself for the lamba intezaar*

Thanks, Sonia! Will continue my refreshing page exercise like yesterdayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....You take your timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hoyye !

Thanku Sonia di ..... 😊
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shubh_Aastha

Hoyye !

Thanku Sonia di ..... 😊

oooh now I'm playing the Nups 'hoyye' bg music in my headπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....ta tara ta ta tara....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
smartleo_walo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
By God ~!
Awesome Epi So0 Far !~~!
Please Jaldi Update ~!~

Thnx Hun !~

-Walo
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

oooh now I'm playing the Nups 'hoyye' bg music in my headπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....ta tara ta ta tara....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ta tara ta ta tara ...HOYYE ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nadiya kinare , I loved the Bhavesh BG music too...!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u very much for the update..

I
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for update..i hope Mayyr read letter..& Dia accept wht she did to Gunjan..

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Greatt updatee, thankooo!
I loved how they kept switching back and forth between Mayur and Sajan, it made a greater impact since it showed the making of one relationship and breaking of anotherr....
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

*braces herself for the lamba intezaar*

Thanks, Sonia! Will continue my refreshing page exercise like yesterdayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....You take your timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Are you mocking me??? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well heyy a late update is better than NO update!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†