Written Update 8/12/08- Ranran know the t

gujugurl thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi friends..how is everyone doing??? i hope well...i'm back to update yay!!

Short update:
    rano runs for help coming up rano saves ran from the goons. while running they drop their locket and chain.
  • they find out who they are...YAY!!

Detailed update:

Crying rano is pleading unconscious ran to open his eyes. she asks him to stop this joke, she lays her head on his chest crying and she tells him she promises him that she will never get angry at him but ran gives no response. rano starts to get flashbacks of her and ran,she runs to search for help as their song plays. she finds someone and asks for a doctor the man shows her the way she runs.( okies guys sry about this part i have no idea wat exactly happened here the video was not working properly so i saw it in parts sry..)

Part 2

ran's sister gets a call saying that ran has been found and is kept in a house come get him, the go. ran comes to some place where she sees the two men she is slowly trying to run when a box falls but luckly she is saved.she sees the door and slowly starts walking towards it. she somehow manages to get to the door she opens it and walks in. she looks inside and sees ran in the corner unconscious she smiles and closes the door behind her. she tries to wake him up but she hears the door opening and hides.the man enters and says that he is infront of him and is he going to get his money the man  on the otherside says that ran's sis is coming ask her for all the money u want. the man who kidnapped ran says that if he gets caught he will kill ran. rano slowly walks out and runs towards ran and tries to wake him.she splashes water on him and finally he wakes up..YAH!! ranran look at each other when ran asks her how she is here.rano says she will explain everything later but first they need to leave from here ranran get up and from their hands the locket and chain falls they both look at them shocked.😲😲.

Part 3
ran picks up the locket and rano picks up the chain, the look at each other shocked as they get flashbacks of when they met as kids.ran says that this is his watch when rano says that it is a sign that someone gave to me. she asks him if this chain is his ran nodes.👏👏👏( the best scene of the episode).

episode rating: 9/10 loved it so glad that the truth is out...yay!!!

see ya all tom...
enjoy..

luv margi

Edited by gujugurl - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey sweety thx ^^

Edited by Chandani_C - 15 years ago
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow! Yay! Thanks 😛
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
OMG yay!!
thank you for the wonderful update!
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SO excited!!! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thankss!
i didnt have time to watch the show, and i thought that i'd just READ what  happens, but lmao, after finding out that they figure out the truth about each other, i couldn't control myself.. and now i'm late! lol. AS ALWAYS! what else is new! =PP
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the rocking update.I cant wait for tomorrow
noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks!!!

Woohoo!!! They found out!!!!!!!!
..priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail