great! Vrinda doesn't speak english!

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Today's episode was funny! Now this will be fun! I loved the way he told her No english for her and no hindi for him!! Can't wait to see what happene next.  I just hope this show does end up having lots of light moments and not all sad sad!

** edited**

I loved the car scene! It was soo cute!!thank god the friend called at the right time!!!
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i agree tht scene was awesome

-dhruvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Today's episode was funny! Now this will be fun! I loved the way he told her No english for her and no hindi for him!! Can't wait to see what happen next.  I just hope this show does end up having lots of light moments and not all sad sad!

I agree! It'll also be a great break from Vivaah right Fatima?
But true! LMBO! I'm loving Yug-Vrinda so far [:
..priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah the car scene was so funny...when vrinda did'nt get him😆
stares thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Today's episode was funny! Now this will be fun! I loved the way he told her No english for her and no hindi for him!! Can't wait to see what happene next.  I just hope this show does end up having lots of light moments and not all sad sad!

** edited**

I loved the car scene! It was soo cute!!thank god the friend called at the right time!!!

I hope they have more light hearted moments too.
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup d episode was relly cute bt i hav a confusion
if vrinda doen noz english n yug cannot speak hindi den how will dey communicate?????
stares thumbnail
^ I think most of us are anticipating that Yug will learn how to speak hindi soon and he does already understand what Vrinda says but just not how to reply in hindi.